Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
BDN 10K (Ballinderreen, Galway)
Nov 19, '17 at 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm€20
Welcome to SOUTH GALWAY AC’s, 7th annual BDN 10k.
12.30: Race starts at Ballinderreen village (approx 5 mins walk from the community centre).
10.00-12.00: Race Number pick up for online registrations (€20), & Day Registrations (€23), at Ballinderreen Community Center (Car parking close by in the GAA pitch).
Water station close to the 5k mark.
The race finishes a the community center, with refreshments and snacks.
Course is certified measured by AAI and CHIP TIMED.
Prizes for various categories.
Toilets available at the community centre and GAA grounds.
A seperate childrens 1km race wlll take place on the day, at the earlier time of 12.15.
This is open to ages 8 to 16 years old.
Registration for children on the day only, so please arrive at 11.30 for 1k registration.