Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
SPAR Fitlive Run Series – Cork Runway Run – 5km
Nov 17, '17 at 11:59 pm€22 – €25
Join Karl Henry and Derval O’Rourke in Cork Airport at midnight on November 17th.
The SPAR Fitlive Run Series brought to you by Irish Independent returns in 2017 to Cork Airport. Our partners at Cork Airport have closed down operations for one evening. This unique 5k run gives runners the opportunity to take on the flat, fast Cork Airport runway at night.
You’ll never have a running experience like this again.
Everyone needs a goal to run towards. Let this be your goal for 2017.
NOTE: This event takes part on Friday evening and will go into Saturday morning until approx 2 am. The run is scheduled to commence at 12 am
All runners will receive the following:
- Goodie bag
- Race chip timing
- Crossing line videoProudly partnered with CORK AIRPORT
Media Partner: RedFM