Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for Nov 11, '18
Belleek Marathon Challenge will take place in Belleek Woods in Ballina Co. Mayo on the 10th and 11th November 2018. This is an endurance event which is taking place on the 5.3km looped course in Belleek Woods. Day 2 of Belleek Marathon Challenge will see participants competing in half and full marathon distance on challenging […]Find out more »
Remembrance Run 5K is back for 2018! A unique event that encourages people of all levels of fitness to Walk, Jog or Run together over 5KM in the Phoenix Park on a November Sunday morning, while remembering and dedicating their participation in the event to family or friends. The Remembrance Run 5K will take place […]Find out more »
The 5th Moycullen Harvest 5km Run/Walk will take place on November 11th at 12 noon. This 5km Run/Walk costs €15 per person or €50 for a team of 4 to enter. Registration will also be available on the day. Online registration is available at the link below; http://www.active.com/galway-galway/running/moycullen-harvest-run-2018 The Moycullen Harvest 5km Run/Walk will start […]Find out more »