Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for Jan 7, '18
Resolution Run Series - Kick Start your New Year on the right foot, Walk, Jog, or Run into 2018. Sunday 7th January 5KM Run, @10am in the Beautiful surroundings of Killruddery Estate Bray Co. Wicklow. Whether you’re a novice or an experienced 5KM Runner. The Run Sessions Resolutions run promises to have you on the right foot for 2018. Crawlers, walkers Joggers […]Find out more »
This is the sixth running of this popular race. The race is usually run in early January each year. Everyone is suited to this race from the fastest, nippiest racer to Mam or Dad (or Grandma/da) pushing a stroller. The course is like the people around the race, friendly. The flat roads make for a […]Find out more »
Get your New Year off to a flying start and come run in Kilanerin Village on Sunday January 7th 2017. Venue: Kilanerin Village Start at 1pm Kilanerin is located just 4 miles North of Gorey There will be a 10km approved road circuit which will be professionally timed & there will also be a 5km […]Find out more »