Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Eamon Moloney 10k (Run Clare Race 3)
Mar 31 at 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Now in its 6th year, this event is fast becoming one of the biggest and best 10ks in the county. We were finalists in the “best 10k in Ireland” by the public in a recent poll by “Running in Ireland”
THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT IN FEBRUARY!!
The race will take place on Saturday 31st March 2018 at 11am from Dr Daly Road, Ennis. There will be prizes for the first 3 men and ladies, as well as a perpetual shield/cup for the winning men’s and ladies teams. prize money will be announced shortly!!! Top quality finishers medals for all runners and walkers
Full details on www.eamonmoloney10k.ie
For anyone that would like to contact us regarding sponsorship, please email us at [email protected]
Entry to the event is available here
Look forward to seeing you all at the start line in March!