Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
Set in the stunning surrounds of the Clonbur Woods this off road duathlon is made up of a 4.km run; 11.5km cycle; 3.8km run. The event takes place almost entirely on woodland trails and will appeal to both experienced and novice adventure racers. This event will take you on the road less travelled, and promises a great challenge combined with lots of fun for anyone who fancies trying something different in some of Ireland's most beautiful woodlands. This is a…Find out more »
Run Killarney gives competitors the chance to run one of the world’s most breath taking and scenic routes through Muckross House and Killarney National Park. The races are open to everyone, men and women alike, at all levels of running experience, walkers, newcomers and people who just want a challenge and a great day out. This is a professionally run event and truly the world's most beautiful road race. All competitors receive a finishers t-shirt and medal. There are two…Find out more »
SPRINT DISTANCE ADVENTURE RACE AT MAGNIFICENT KILLARY HARBOUR Looking to test your training or even cross the line for the first time in an adventure race? This is the ideal event for you. Sprint distance means you have nothing to fear yet you will still be tested. STAND-ALONE 32km SPRINT RACE Unique event with only one distance for all competitors. You are all in this together and your achievement is not surpassed by anyone else’s. TRAIL AND MOUNTAIN RUNNING OR…Find out more »
Run The Wild Atlantic Way Donegal Wild Atlantic Marathon / Half Marathon Donegal was voted the coolest place on the PLANET in 2017. Are you ready for the challenge? Course Information The Donegal Wild Atlantic Marathon and Half Marathon takes place on the Wild Atlantic Way on the South West Coast of Donegal on July 19, 2020. The course consists of a Full Marathon (26.2 miles) from Killybegs to Glencolmcille, and a Half Marathon (13.1 miles) based in the…Find out more »
Born to Run Tralee Marathon Club are proud and excited to bring you the sixth annual Born to Run 40 Mile Ultra Marathon on July 25th in the town of Tralee with 2 relay options also available for participants. We offer the option of a 2 person tag team relay over the distance, as well as a 4 person relay giving those stepping up to ultra racing the opportunity to enjoy our event as a team. The 40 Mile Ultra-marathon consists of ten…Find out more »
Epic is an understatement. We’re pulling out all the stops for this return to our badass roots making 2020 a season to remember. Join 4,000 people on the start line and take on Ireland's most epic obstacle course race. This is is your chance to get outside your comfort zone, discover what you’re made of, and cross that finish line stronger than you started. Strap in and get ready for an all-out party in Mudder Village with live entertainment, authentic…Find out more »
Epic is an understatement. We’re pulling out all the stops for this return to our badass roots making 2020 a season to remember. Join 4,000 people on the start line and take on Ireland's most thrilling obstacle course race. This is is your chance to get outside your comfort zone, discover what you’re made of, and cross that finish line stronger than you started. Strap in and get ready for an all-out party in Mudder Village with live entertainment, authentic…Find out more »
The annual Ronan Clarke 10k / 5k run will take place on Sunday the 26th of July in Killala. Registration in Killala Community Centre from 10:30 with the run starting at 12 o clock. A great day for all the family.Find out more »
It is a tradition at this stage that Enniscrone Summer Festival finishes with Monday evening run. Same as in previous years our very popular run will take place on Monday 27th July @ 7 pm. The Annual Black Pig 10k run will take a place on Monday 27th July in Enniscrone Co. Sligo. For this year we will only be running the 10k event. Due to ongoing precautions with Covid-19, and to adhere to all government and HSE guidelines, the…Find out more »
Welcome to the IP Telecom Dublin Night Run **THE SUMMER NIGHT RUN** Park West has it all. A long flat course with the variety of the business park and The Grand Canal. Limited to 1,000 entries you don’t want to miss this unique Night Run. Starting and finishing near the Plaza in Parkwest the 5km participants will do 1 loop while the 10km will do 2 loops. Entries are limited to 1,000 so don’t leave it too late to enter!…Find out more »