Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
GO WILD IN WICKLOW AND NEVER GO BACK - 10KM MOUNTAIN TRAIL RUN Be warned, your days of urban pavement-pounding are numbered…this is no ordinary 10K, this is a Gaelforce 10K. Welcome to Kippure Estate and the wonderful Wicklow countryside 240 acres of untamed, natural beauty and an inspired location for a 10km trail run. Go remote yet stay connected Bordering on the Wicklow Mountains National Park, Kippure Estate is only 30 mins drive from Dublin city yet a million…Find out more »
Welcome to Ireland's most innovative and exciting obstacle race. Turf Warrior is an extreme obstacle course challenge that is packed full of adventure, mud running, climbing, swinging, leaps into the Atlantic and all kinds of other mayhem and madness. There is no better craic in Connemara We can even provide you with accommodation and a lovely homemade Mammy dinner but please note we will not wash your clothes afterwards. Discounts available for groups.Find out more »
Belleek Marathon Challenge will take place in Belleek Woods in Ballina Co. Mayo on the 7th and 8th November 2020. This is an endurance event which is taking place over 2 days in Belleek Woods. Participants will have a choice to complete in events over the weekend. Day 1 - where 3 races are taking place is run on the 7k looped course, and you have a choice of 7k, 21k, or 42k. Day 2 - with only 2 distances…Find out more »
Run in the Dark returns this November as a virtual event. Thousands of runners and walkers across the globe will light up the night on Wednesday 11 November. Participants will run individually and track their run on the Run in the Dark mobile application to place on a global leaderboard. Run in the Dark is the Mark Pollock Trust's principal fundraising event which supports Mark Pollock to deal with the ongoing impact of his catastrophic spinal cord injury while enabling…Find out more »
15.5 & 8.6km Trail Run Options Full details on www.glendaloughtrail.comFind out more »
This event will open after the July 11th Clontarf. Just an FYI on the dateFind out more »
Welcome to the third running of the Border Half. Set in the quaint village of Corbally, the route will take you through the quiet country roads, crossing the Decourcy bridge with views of Ardnacrusha power station. The course has been accurately measured by Jones counter. Tech tops for the first 200 online entries and a specially designed commemorative medal for all finishers. Accurately measured course. There is also the option to do this event virtually. The medal will be posted…Find out more »
Annual Ballina Sant Run in aid of River Moy Search and RescueFind out more »
The 10th annual Cooley Coast Run will take place on Friday 14th May 2021 at 7pm. There are two race distances available, a 10k and a 5k. Please note that the 5k run is an inland loop and does not run alongside the coast! The race is limited to 500 entrants. Online registration is now open - https://register.enthuse.com/ps/event/CooleyCoastRun2021Find out more »
Kildare Town Sports Partners are delighted to announce that "The Thoroughbred Run Kildare" will go to post again in 2020. You are now officially under starters orders; get training the date is Sunday 21st June 2020, Father’s Day! We are growing every year and this event has Sold Out for the last 2 years, the 2020 event will again see us host a four-race card, That’s a Marathon, half marathon, 10k and 5k. As you have come to expect all four…Find out more »