Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
LEAP into 2020 with this exciting 60 kms in 60-day personal challenge for The Ronald McDonald House Charities Ireland. We CARE for 20 families from all over Ireland every night, and support them whilst their child is seriously ill in Crumlin Children’s Hospital, Dublin 12. We provide a ‘home away from home’ on the grounds of the hospital, keeping families close to their sick child and also to each other. It costs the Charity €60.00 per night to CARE for each family, ensuring they have somewhere to…Find out more »
This event is the first virtual run of its kind in Ireland where every participant can run for the county team of choice and as they run their miles are added to a live leader board via the running app and online, the county with the most miles wins. While Ciara is running the 1000km on the wild Atlantic way everybody taking part using the app can run anywhere they want and their miles are logged in support of Ciara…Find out more »
3 marathons in 2 days is an endurance challenge. This is the 6th edition of the event which takes place in Ballina, Co. Mayo. 2020 is the 3rd year when we offer choice of 3 half marathons in addition to 3 full marathons, and first time when we are holding a 100k and 50k run on the first day of the challenge! And you can take part in 1, 2 or 3 events – it’s all up to yourself. So…Find out more »
This is the first year of the event organised by North Leitrim AC in memory of Fran Faulkner who passed away on 21st February 2019. Fran was a member of North Leitrim AC, she was diagnosed with breast cancer during 2017. Her courage, positivity and dignity throughout her illness was an inspiration to all who knew her. All proceeds from this fundraising event will go to Sligo Cancer Support Centre, a local charity where Fran received great comfort and support…Find out more »
Moonlight 5 and 10km run/walk, suitable for all ages and all levels of fitnessFind out more »
Discover Irish mountain running in the Maamturk Mountains, Connemara. NOW PART OF THE SKYRUNNER UK & IRELAND SERIES 2020 3 DISTANCES: This event offers a serious challenge to seasoned mountain runners with the 22km distance, the 13km distance also offers a good challenge on the mountains and the 12km intorduction distance is perfect for anyone who would like to try some mountain and trail running. Fully marked course - navigation not necessaryFind out more »
Quest Kenmare is a one-day multi-adventure sports race which encompasses the amazing mountains of the Beara Peninsula and boutique charm of Kenmare Town. Run, cycle and kayak across the spectacular mountains and valleys to challenge yourself in 2020. Choose from 3 routes, there’s one to suit all levels of fitness, the 79k Expert, 43K Sport & 28K Challenge. Routes take in Kenmare Bay, Glengarriff, The Beara Peninsula and Kenmare town. Quest Kenmare will bring you to places of Ireland you…Find out more »
The Muckers option is 1 lap of approx 5.5km and typically takes between 28 and 100 minutes to complete and in March 2020 will have over 50 obstacles per lap! The Serious Muckers option is 2 laps (approx 11km) of the course and should take between 60 and 200 minutes to complete Each lap will take in many different obstacles and challenges. These will include various bale “jumps”, climbs and crawls under and over nets, super slides including into Cooolcarrigan…Find out more »
Come join us for our annual 5 & 10k runs, this is our 8th year to host this very successful run with a challenging hilly 10k and a fast pacey 5k route which offers something for everyone. Walkers welcome and yummy refreshments served afterwards in clubhouseFind out more »
Ballinbranna 5km Fun Run is located just a few minutes from Carlow town in the picturesque village of Ballinbranna and the surrounding area. The run will take place on a loop, on quiet country roads, in a scenic location. Chip timing is being provided by Just Runs Events while there is also a fun element, including novelty finishes, for families. All abilities are catered for and we look forward to welcoming all participants. Registration is from 9:30am in the Ballinbranna…Find out more »