Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Back for our second year on the beautiful Sliabh Bawn in Co. Roscommon. With spectacular views amongst the wind turbines we are offering a 10k, half marathon and a full marathon distance but the option to do a back to back. (Same distance both days) it is an off-road event with alot of rolls hills but upon completion you feel fully accomplished. All finishers will receive a well designed and unique medal with an additional medal for the people who…Find out more »
Wild Air Run 2019 is here! Book Now! Each year we add different features to our events, this year it's FOAM! This Summer tackle our 5k inflatable obstacle course & finish the race on Europe's largest 4 lane slide full of foam! 2019 Location and Dates: Malahide Castle and Gardens - July 27th & 28th Marlay Park - August 24th & 25th Tickets on sale now at wildairrun.comFind out more »
Wild Air Run is an award-winning family fun run that features 10 of Europe’s biggest inflatable obstacles as part of a 5K course. 2019 brings a new feature such as MEGA FOAM to our 4 lane, 60m long slide! It can be completed by all fitness levels and all ages between 7-70. All the family can get involved. Following last years successful tour around Ireland. We are super excited to be coming to Malahide Castle, Dublin on 27th July &…Find out more »
RACE DETAILS The Seven Sisters Mountain Trail Marathon is a 42k Race incorporating approximately 4,000m (13,000ft) of accumulative ascent; a 22k Half Marathon with 2,000m of ascent organized by Excel Sports. The terrain consists of heathery soft ground, sheep tracks, and loose stone / gravel, and follows a route similar to the Glover Trail. The route will be Marked. The event takes place in Dunlewey, Co. Donegal. Competitors will experience Donegal at its best with magnificent views of the Atlantic…Find out more »
Swimming in Lough Corrib and running around the grounds of Dangan on the shores of the river, the event is expected to attract athletes of all abilities and aspirations from across Ireland. Athletes can choose either a 1km or 2km swim in the Corrib followed by a running loop of 5km taking in the natural beauty and scenery of the towpath along the river bank at Dangan Sportsground. The standard race of a 1000m Swim from Dangan Pier downstream towards…Find out more »
This is our 7th year of bringing you a selection of 5km and 10km races some of best parks of Dublin. Jump Juice Summer Park Series Race 1: St Anne’s Park 5km & 10km – 29th June from 18.30 – St. Anne’s Park, Raheny, Dublin 5. Jump Juice Summer Park Series Race 2: Malahide Castle 5km & 10km 28th July from 10.00 – Malahide Castle, Malahide, Co Dublin. So don’t delay and get registered today! For all inquiries please email Simon or John…Find out more »
The Never Give Up 5k/10k road race is a charity event in aid of the Irish Cancer Society. It is taking place on Sunday the 28th of July 2019 in the village of Inch, Gorey, Co.Wexford. There is a 5k and a 10k option to choose from and both take you on a scenic loop around the countryside, once for the 5k and twice for the 10k. The course is an AAI measured route. All proceeds of this event will…Find out more »
It is a tradition at this stage that Enniscrone Summer Festival finishes with Monday evening run. Same as in previous years our very popular run will take a place on Monday 29th July @ 7pm. Event will start on the main street on the middle of town and will finish outside the Diamond Coast Hotel.Find out more »
IP Telecom Dublin night run Park West 5km or double lap 10km options. Race is limited to 1000 participants. Flat, friendly and maybe fast course taking in Park West business park and the Grand Canal making this a safe and contained night run all on hard surface. NEW Finishers medal for each participant. Great atmosphere and flat and accurately measured courses. Could be a flier…. Enter now to avoid disappointmentFind out more »