Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
Tri Talking Sport has set up a FREE fun, fitness challenge to help keep you motivated and keep your fitness on track whilst we all wait out the COVID19 crisis at home. The Selfie Isolation Challenge is a bit tongue in cheek, but it’s simply your commitment to yourself to complete at least 30 minutes of a fitness activity every day whilst observing your duty to stay at home and socially distance yourself from others. Fun and Movement The emphasis…Find out more »
***Postponed until further notice***5K Road Race every Friday in April 2020 at 7.30pm Registration on the nightFind out more »
The Tralee Marathon will take place on Saturday 11th April 2020, it will be a stand alone 26.2 Mile event. The route will be the original 2013 route (Tralee, Ardfert, Fenit, Spa, Tralee). The Race Director will be Jim McNeice. The Marathon will start at 9am on the 11th April. It will start outside the Aqua Dome, heading to Ardfert, Barrow, and then onto Fenit, after which the route heads back to Tralee via the Spa, the Kerries, and Blennerville.…Find out more »
Cancelled due to COVID 19 Our annual Easter Bunny Hop 10k & 7k will take place on Easter Saturday 11th April. Funds raised will go to Down Syndrome Ireland - Cavan Branch. Donations Welcome on the day. Registration from 11am in Breffni Arms Hotel, Arva. refreshments served after.Find out more »
TULLAROAN ATHLETICS CLUB 6th ANNUAL EASTER SUNDAY BUNNY RUN 12th April 2020 10 Mile €25 11am Start 10K €20 and 5K €10 11:30am Start Come join us for a fun-filled afternoon where runners,walkers, wheelchair and assisted participants are all welcome to take part with Chip timing, bespoke medal for all finishers. Refreshments & shower facilities provided after your event. Come & be part of this special day & let the power of inclusion embrace you this Easter. ONE GOAL, ONE…Find out more »
TULLAROAN ATHLETICS CLUB 6th ANNUAL EASTER SUNDAY BUNNY RUN 12th April 2020 10 Mile €25 11 am Start 10K €20 and 5K €10 11:30 am Start Come join us for a fun-filled afternoon where runners, walkers, wheelchair and assisted participants are all welcome to take part with Chip timing, bespoke medal for all finishers. Refreshments & shower facilities provided after your event. Come & be part of this special day & let the power of inclusion embrace you this Easter.…Find out more »
Easter Sunday 12th April Waterford RSC Family Event. 5 mile race and walk Registration Saturday 11th April 1-4 and Sunday 12th April from 9.30 a.m.Find out more »
**All venues to be confirmed** A HUGE THANK YOU to absolutely everyone who has taken part in run Clare 2019! You were all amazing! Everyone on the Run Clare committee is dedicated to running; we all love it! We have all been involved in the sport one way or another for most of our lives. We live it and breathe it. One sunny day in 2014 we had the brain wave of encouraging everyone to share our passion for the sport and created…Find out more »