Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Vhi Virtual Women’s Mini Marathon
JOIN THE #Powerof10 MOVEMENT The very first Vhi Virtual Women’s Mini Marathon will invite everyone to live life to the #Powerof10 – 10k, 10 days, €10 million! 10k 10 Days - Complete it between 1 October to 10 October Help raise €10 million for Irish charities We want you to do it your way. With friends, in your garden, in one go, or maybe you’d prefer to spread the distance over a few days. – you decide! We can’t be together, but…Find out more »
Run in the Dark Virtual 5K & 10K
Run in the Dark returns this November as a virtual event. Thousands of runners and walkers across the globe will light up the night on Wednesday 11 November. Participants will run individually and track their run on the Run in the Dark mobile application to place on a global leaderboard. Run in the Dark is the Mark Pollock Trust's principal fundraising event which supports Mark Pollock to deal with the ongoing impact of his catastrophic spinal cord injury while enabling…Find out more »