Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Tralee Harriers Half Marathon and 10k
The Tralee Harriers Half Marathon and 10km takes place on the Saturday 16th March 2019 amidst the festivities of St. Patrick's Weekend. Weaving through the streets, canal paths and hinterland of Tralee along with Tralee Bay. This is always a popular event has fills up very quickly, with many staying in Tralee for the weekend. Keeping the festive vibe, there will DJ at start and finish, with music and plenty of encouragement throughout the route. All finishers will receive a…Find out more »
Tralee Harriers, Rose of Tralee 10k
As part of the Festival of Kerry, the popular Tralee Harriers Rose of Tralee 10Km is attended by former Roses, Escorts, their families and a few past Hosts of the event. Starting at the Wetlands Centre, join these and many more as the weave through the Lakes, Canals and Streets of Tralee finishing in town centre to music, cheers and merriment. With a selection of bands playing on route, street entertainment and mouth watering refreshments it is sure to be…Find out more »