Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Tarmonbarry 1/2 Marathon, 3/4 Marathon and 8km
UPDATE at 28.9.2018 places will be limited to cancellations as race is nearly sold out, enter online to secure your entry 35th Tarmonbarry Half Marathon ,8k,and this year hosting our first 3/4 Marathon These are all AAI Measured courses and are chip timed. Each races route is a one lap course, starting in the village, going out into the scenic quiet rural roads and finishing back in the village beside St.Barrys Gaa clubhouse. Sunday Oct. 7th 2018 Start times: 8K 10:45 am Half Marathon 11:00am 3/4 Marathon 10am…Find out more »
Tarmonbarry 3/4 Marathon, Half Marathon and 8K
36th Annual Tarmonbarry 8k, Half Marathon and 3/4 Marathon Sunday 6th October 2019. We hosted a record number of over 600 runners in 2018, with the event selling out online in September. We did take some entries on the day last year, however due to the demand this year, we will only have online entries for 2019. So don't delay in booking your place for this fantastic event which is perfectly timed to fit in with your training for Dublin…Find out more »
Tarmonbarry 3/4 & half marathon and 8k
3rd Oct 2021, 38th Annual Tarmonbarry 3/4 Marathon, Half Marathon and 8k. Don’t delay in booking your place for this fantastic event which is famous for it’s friendliness, the beautiful scenic rural routes and the fabulous spread of food after. Please see our facebook page for race routes, runner reviews and feedback. These are all AAI Measured courses and are chip timed. Each race route is a one lap course, starting in the village, going out into the scenic quiet rural roads and finishing…Find out more »