Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
The 7th Annual Knocknarea 8 Mile Loop Run and Walk takes place on Sunday 12th August in Strandhill, Co. Sligo. Walk kicks off at 10.00am followed at 10.30am by the run. This is an AAI Registered event. Register online at strandceltic.com or the Knocknarea 8 Mile Loop facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/Knocknarea8MileLoop/ Entry fees for the run and walk are €15 for the run and €10 for the walk. This year the Knocknarea 8 Mile Loop is sponsored once again by Tegre…Find out more »
Please send your contact details to [email protected] and we will get back to you asap. We have different roles available on the Friday and Saturday - from marshalling on the mountain to registration in the event marquee at the seafront. The Warriors Run is a premier running event with approximately 1000 competitors and a brilliant atmosphere on race day. Come along and be part of it. Volunteer Perks A free CREW t-shirt and some drinks vouchers for each volunteer.Find out more »
SLIGO COAST TO COAST 2018 sponsored by CALL OF THE WILD “ Lets make the Point!” Sligo A.C. are pleased to announce our 6th annual 10 Mile Road Race will take place on September 30th 2018. We guarantee all participants a fantastic race day. Enter now ….. The route is predominately flat, perfect for those hoping to achieve a PB, and ideal for runners new to the 10 mile distance or those wishing to simply enjoy a scenic flat race along the…Find out more »
The Coney Island Challenge will take place again this year on Sunday 21 October. Start time will be 11am from Sligo Rugby Club, Strandhill. All who register and pay on-line (€20) will be be timed via chip and pin with an official race number and the first 300 registered will receive a special commemorative T-shirt. Registration will also take place on Saturday 20th October in The Rugby Club from 6.30pm to 8.30pm and again on Sunday 21st October from 9.30am to 10.30am By registering for the race you…Find out more »
The 8th Annual Knocknarea 8 Mile Loop Run and Walk takes place on Sunday the 11th of August in Strandhill, Co. Sligo. Walk kicks off at 10.00am followed at 10.30am by the run. Register online at strandceltic.com. Entry fees are €20 for the run and €10 for the walk.The Knocknarea 8 Mile Loop is sponsored once again by TEGRE sliding wardrobes. Chip timing for the run is provided by Core Timing. The run and walk are open to people of…Find out more »
Welcome to Strandhill, Co. Sligo home of The Warriors Run, one of Ireland's toughest competitive races. Strandhill Village is 8 kilometres west of Sligo town, situated on the Atlantic seaboard and nestled at the foot of Knocknarea Mountain. On its summit (1,070 ft), sits a megalithic cairn where Maeve the legendary Queen of Connaught is reputedly buried. Each year runners from all over Ireland (and various parts of the world) converge on Strandhill to follow in the footsteps of her ancient warriors. The…Find out more »