Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Puck Warriors Jingle Run 2018 5km & 10km Routes Fabulous Fun day in the surrounds of the Kingdom Safe route suitable for all Levels Run, walk or crawl your way around Handicap Start Females have a 3 Minute Start on the Males Prizes Non Gender Specific 1-6 Places €8 - 5km €10 on the day €10 - 10km €15 on the day €20- Family - 5km €25 - Family 10km Family entry - 2 Adults & 2 Children or 1…Find out more »
Puck Warriors Jingle Run 2018 5km & 10km Routes Fabulous Fun day in the surrounds of the Kingdom Safe route suitable for all Levels Run, walk or crawl your way around €8 - 5km €10 on the day €10 - 10km €15 on the day €20- Family - 5km €25 - Family 10km Family entry - Adults & 2 Children or 1 Adult & 3 Children ( under 14)Find out more »
Saturday 26th Jan Two Options: Warrior: Distance: 5km Run, 15km Cycle, 5km Run Mini Warrior Distance: 2km Run, 15km Cycle, 2km Run Entry Fee: Pre- registered - Individual €20 On the day - €25 Pre- Registered Relay Team €30 On the day - €35 Race Details Registration: 8.00am – 9.30am @ The Sports Complex Killorglin Race Briefing: 9.45am Start time from AFitBody: 10am All ages and fitness levels welcomeFind out more »
Puck Warriors Jingle Run 2019 Saturday 23rd November This year we are running a Handicap race Ladies will have a 3 Minute Head start on the Men! Lads you need to chase them down ladies .. you need to KEEP that lead! 🙂 Options of 10km 5km Entry Fee: Early Bird 10km €10 5km €7 1st Sept - 19 Novemeber 10km €12 5km €9 OTD Registration 10km €15 5km €10 Prizes for 1st – 5th Home 1st & 2nd Gym…Find out more »
Puck Warriors 8km is set in beautiful Killorglin and is sure to be a venue for PBs! We would be delighted if you could join us and come to enjoy the hospitality that Killorglin has to offer and maybe even enjoy a weekend here. Check out the Reeks District for family activities happening in the area, there is so much on offer all over the area We welcome athletes of All ability levels who wish to run this safe and…Find out more »