Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Why not join the local run in aid of the upkeep of Leenane/Maam Red Cross ambulance! The third Sunday in November, November the 18th, will see the tenth running of the Leenane 5 Mile. The event is open to all, from elite runners to joggers and walkers. The entry fee is 15 euro for an individual and 25 euro for a family. All monies raised go towards the upkeep of the Leenane/Maam Red Cross Ambulance. Registration is available through runireland.com,…Find out more »
The Leenane / Maam branch of the Irish Red Cross are hosting a 5 Mile Run, Jog, Walk, through Leenane on Sunday 17th November 2022. This is the fourteenth year of this event. All funds raised from this event go towards the upkeep of the Community Cardiac First Responders Group, The Cardiac First Responders Group have already been instrumental in saving several lives and are a vital resource for this rural area. The run will start and finish in Leenane…Find out more »