Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Family Carers Kilkenny Mini Marathon
Bank Holiday Monday 7th May 11am Aspect Hotel Kilkenny. Fun,family day out. 10K and 5K Route. Registration fee €15 Family/Team of four € 50 Late regisrtation €20 Run, jog, walk or amble for Family Carers in this year’s Kilkenny Mini Marathon With a 10km run or walk, and a 5k run or walk starting at Aspect Hotel on the Waterford Road, with KCLR broadcasting live from the venue, a great atmosphere is guaranteed for the participants and their supporters on the…Find out more »
The Searlait Tywang Memorial Road Run
Sunday 13th May 2018 sees the 3rd Searlait Tywang Memorial Road Run again we are hosting 500M Kids Dash, 5K, 10K, 10 Mile & Half Marathon 2018 promises to be even better. We once again are offering a distance to suit everyone with our half marathon, 10mile, 10km and 5km events and of course our kids 500m dash for our up and coming runners. This year's event is capped at 700 participants with 150 of these places for the 5k…Find out more »
Kilkenny provides the historic backdrop for Ireland’s 3rd Medieval Marathon. On September, the 15th 2018, participants will set off from the Parade at 1 pm. The route will take in some of the most historic sites in the city before winding out the country roads, making its way back to Kilkenny to finish on The Parade in the heart of the city.Find out more »