Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Aughty Warrior Challenge 2018
Aughty Adventure challenge for 2018. This year's event is in aid of Voices for Down Syndrome Galway. We have a challenge to suit everyone even a nice 3k walk on a lovely quiet scenic road. Here are the 6 options to choose from: A: 3k family walk B: 5k trail run C: 7k trail run D: 10k trail run E: 35k trail run + cycle F: 60k trail run + cycle Are You Tough Enough For The Aughtys!Find out more »
Aughty Warrior Challenge 2019
This year's event is in aid of St Thomas`s Camogie Club Galway We have two challenges this year. A: Half Marathon Trail Run 22K B: Trail Run 10K Are You Tough Enough For The Aughtys!Find out more »
Aughty Warrior Challenge 2021
We have two challenges this year 2021. A: Half Marathon Trail Run 22K B: Trail Run 10K Are You Tough Enough For The Aughtys!Find out more »
Aughty Warrior Challenge 2022
Hi All, Here is the Slieve Aughty Adventure challenge for 2022. We have a 2 challenges for 2022 A: Half Marathon Trail Run 22K B: Trail Run 10K Are You Tough Enough For The Aughtys!Find out more »