Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
The Kings Challenge Aquathlon takes place Saturday 25th May in the stunning Glencar Valley which connects Counties Sligo and Leitrim. Participants will swim in Glencar Lough then run along the lakeside for approx. 1.7km where they will enter a stunning trail which accents up to the highest waterfall in Ireland 'Sruth in Aon Airde' returning down the looped trail and back alongside the lake to finish line at the Glencar Waterfall Carpark (5.5km approx.). Individual and team entries welcome and all proceeds…Find out more »
The Glencar Lough swim takes place in the stunning Glencar Valley which joins counties Sligo and Leitrim. Home to the famous Glencar Lough, Glencar waterfall and Irelands highest waterfall Sruth in Aghaidh an Aird. This event appeals to all levels, catering for new and experienced open water swimmers. On the day there will be a 5km loop of the lake, a 3km loop and 1 km swim. ***EARLY BIRD OFFER UNTIL END OF JUNE*** All proceeds from the event go to…Find out more »