Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RACE POSTPONED - NEW DATE 10TH MARCH Unfortunately we have been forced to postpone our race. Safety is our number one priority and the beast from the east has compromised this. We would like to apologize to all runners. Unfortunately the weather is beyond out control. Annual Enniscrone 10k run & 5k run/walk is back in 2018. The event will take place on the 10th March @ 10 am with registration from 8:30 am @ Diamond Coast hotel.…Find out more »
Liquid Motion Duathlon is taking place on the 8th of April and is the 8th race in the Ireland West Duathlon series. The event is suitable for all abilities and the route is generally flat with some short hills. The race takes place in the seaside village of Enniscrone and takes in the beautiful beach and coast line of the surrounding areas. The first run starts at the pier where transition is staged and follows the road down to the strand…Find out more »
Liquid Motion Duathlon is taking place on the 24th of February and is the 4th race in the Ireland West Duathlon series. The event is suitable for all abilities and the route is generally flat with some short hills. The race takes place in the seaside village of Enniscrone and takes in the beautiful beach and coast line of the surrounding areas. The first run starts at the pier where transition is staged and follows the road down to the strand…Find out more »
It is a tradition at this stage that Enniscrone Summer Festival finishes with Monday evening run. Same as in previous years our very popular run will take a place on Monday 29th July @ 7pm. Event will start on the main street on the middle of town and will finish outside the Diamond Coast Hotel.Find out more »
THE WILD ATLANTIC WAG 29th September at 11am, registration from 9am. Enniscrone beach, Co. Sligo. Jog with your dog or bound with your hound on the stunning Enniscrone beach. 5km and 3km out and back course at low tide. 1 dog 2 dog Spider class - 2 people, 1 dog = 8 legs Junior (3km) 11-16 Pups (1.5km) under 11 All dogs must be at least 8 months old to do 3km and at least 12 months to do 5km.…Find out more »
4th edition of Enniscrone O'Dubhda Challenge will take a place on the 7th October 2019 @ 9am. There is an event for everyone and you have a choice of: half marathon 20 miler full marathon. All finishers will receive newly designed medals. And there will be t-shirts for all registered online.Find out more »
It is a tradition at this stage that Enniscrone Summer Festival finishes with Monday evening run. Same as in previous years our very popular run will take place on Monday 27th July @ 7 pm. The Annual Black Pig 10k run will take a place on Monday 27th July in Enniscrone Co. Sligo. For this year we will only be running the 10k event. Due to ongoing precautions with Covid-19, and to adhere to all government and HSE guidelines, the…Find out more »