Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Run in the Dark Cork
This November, join the global running event – Run in the Dark – taking over Cork city centre on Wednesday 15th November. Each participant receives a run number, official time, flashing armband, goody bag at the finish line, and an official race certificate. Prepaid teams of 5 or more get their spaces reserved, free postage and packing, and the team leader gets a long-sleeve tech top. As darkness falls around the world, 25,000 people in 50 cities around the world…Find out more »
GT 5k Cork
On Wednesday 12 June, the GT5K is back for the first race of 2019 in Cork. Get a team together and take on the Grant Thornton Corporate 5K Team Challenge around some of Cork's greatest landmarks. Register your team today HEREFind out more »
Run in the Dark Cork – 5k & 10k
Thousands of people will take over the Cork city streets, starting on Patrick Street at 9pm. Choose between a 5k or 10k distance and if you don’t feel like running, you’re also welcome as a walker on the 5k route. Every participant will receive an official run time and certificate.Find out more »