Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Event Details Runamuck Buff Volunteers needed for course marshalling at obstacles. Guidance on the day will be given and on the day fun interaction with participants is assured. Hours would be there for 9.30- 10am for cuppa and induction. On duty from about 11 until 2.30 and finished by 3pm Volunteer Perks: €50, food & hot drinks on site Start Time: 10:00am End Time: 3:00pm Location info: http://runamuckchallenge.ie/location/ Please drop e-mail to [email protected] if interested in helping out at our next event on Sat…Find out more »
Event Name: Quest Glendalough Event Date: 6th April 2019 Event Location: Laragh, Co Wicklow Event Description: Various On Course & Transition Marshalling roles available with flexible start and finish times in morning & Early afternoon Please e-mail [email protected] for more details Volunteer Perks: Min €50 - or more if more than 1/2 day working OR Quest Series Free Race Entry Quest Glendalough top Food & hot Drinks on the day Start Time: 7:30am End Time: 3:30pm Event URL: https://www.questadventureseries.com/race/quest-glendalough/Find out more »