Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Event Details for the Carney Lissadell 10K ABOUT THE EVENT: This, the 14th annual Carney Lissadell 10K Road Race, will take place on Easter Monday, April 2nd 2018. It is one of the most popular 10k events of the year, with over 350 participants last year alone. The event includes a 10k Road Race, a 10k Walk, and kids fun races beforehand. All registrations will be in the Oxfield Community Centre. The event is AAI licenced. There will be the usual…Find out more »
One of the best 10k events in the Athletics calendar in the Northwest, the 15th annual Carney Lissadell 10K Road Race takes place on Easter Monday, April 22nd 2019. The event includes a 10k Road Race, a 10k Walk, and kids fun races beforehand. All registrations will be in the Oxfield Community Centre from 9.30am. There will be the usual generous prize fund for a large number of categories and post-race refreshments in Oxfield for all participants. Sligo based Core…Find out more »
The Annual Carney 10km Easter Monday 10km and Inaugural 1/2 Marathon, Start of the New Year with a challenging course and brand new course for Sligo`s first 1/2 Marathon Event. Carney/Oxfield community are delighted to this year bring budding athletes and distance runners alike something to train towards for the 2022 season using some of the most picturesque scenery Sligo has to offer. Course for 10km will be a challenging looped course, With the half Marathon extending on towards Raghley harbor and surrounds. Route Maps and…Find out more »