Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
MAGNIFICENT DONEGAL – NEVER DULL ALWAYS A CHALLENGE. WILL IT CONQUER YOU? NEW DATE SAME RACE. NOW YOU HAVE THE SUMMER TO TRAIN. NO EXCUSES. 64KM FULL & 45KM SPRINT COURSES SPANNING WILDEST DONEGAL The route takes you from the stark peaks of Glenveagh National Park via Mount Errigal to the sweeping beaches of Bunbeg. TRAIL AND MOUNTAIN RUNNING OR WALKING; CYCLING AND KAYAKING The terrain includes rough tracks, mountain scree, trails, sealed roads, shimmering lakes and sand dunes. GFN…Find out more »
THERE IS NOWHERE QUITE LIKE THE HILLS OF DONEGAL 64KM FULL & 45KM SPRINT ADVENTURE RACE IN A LANDSCAPE MADE FOR ADVENTURE Expect rain and wind, sunshine and waves, expect the elements and rise to your challenge at Gaelforce North 2018. TRAIL AND MOUNTAIN RUNNING OR WALKING, CYCLING AND KAYAKING The route takes you from the jagged peaks of Glenveagh National Park via the bog and scree of Mount Errigal to the sweeping sandy beaches of Bunbeg. The terrain includes…Find out more »