Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Evening run along the cliff tops - the perfect goal for spring 2018 10KM COURSE ALONG A COASTAL PATH Run from Greystones to Bray via the coastal path with sweeping views and no traffic TRAIL RUN The terrain will keep you interested with beaches, sealed paths and rough, uneven trail GREYSTONES BEACH, CLIFF TOP PATH, BRAY PROMENADE, DUBLIN BAY With unobstructed views of Dublin Bay you will feel as though you have escaped from it all while only minutes from…Find out more »
NO ORDINARY 10KM RUN...THIS IS WAY BETTER! 10KM COURSE ALONG THE CLIFF TOPS Run from Greystones Beach to Bray Promenade via the coastal path around Bray Head with endless views of Dublin Bay and no traffic EVENING RUN This is not an ordinary 10km run, this is an evening run against the backdrop of the setting sun. Afterwards we invite you back to the Martello Hotel for refreshments, music and the all-important post-mortem. TRAIL RUN Time to get off the…Find out more »
80km Trail run with superb scenery from a base on the seafront in Bray, Co Wicklow All event details at https://wicklow.ecotrail.com/enFind out more »
45km Trail run with superb scenery from a base on the seafront in Bray, Co Wicklow All event details at https://wicklow.ecotrail.com/enFind out more »
29km Trail run with superb scenery from a base on the seafront in Bray, Co Wicklow All event details at https://wicklow.ecotrail.com/enFind out more »
A 10KM CLIFF-TOP TRAIL RUN AS THE SUN SETS THIS IS NO ORDINARY 10K, THIS IS A GAELFORCE 10K! The Gaelforce 10K Bray Cliff Run is a 10K trail run from Greystones Beach to the Bray Promenade along the stunning coastal path around Bray Head. 1st event of the John West Gaelforce 10K TrilogyFind out more »
International Event Following an amazing first edition, Ecotrail Wicklow is back on the 26th of September 2020. Choose from our four distances: 18k, 29k, 45k or 80k! Join Ireland's largest Trail Running event through some of Wicklow's most scenic locations! Trail runners from around the world will experience our amazing scenery, across a selection of challenging routes; 18km, 28km, 45km and 80km. Trails The trails will take participants to some of Wicklow’s most scenic locations including Bray Head, Killruddery Gardens,…Find out more »