Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Blessington Triathlon will take place on Sunday 30th June 2019 in the beautiful lakeside setting of Poulaphouca Reservoir, Co. Wicklow. There will be 3 race options for 400+ athletes – sprint distance, standard distance and standard aquabike. The swim section of all races will take place in the idyllic reservoir, followed by a flat bike route and finishing with a run on quiet country roads. Check out the course routes & maps. This race is perfect for beginners and experienced…Find out more »
The Lakes 10k around the beautiful Blessington Lakes. This is a must do race, organised for runners by runners and is limited to 600 entrants. • AAI permit & accurately measured • Start time 11am on September 7th 2019 • Roads closed to traffic • Chip timing • Cash prizes for overall winners • T-Shirt for all online entries • Goodie bagsFind out more »