Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
A spectacular international marathon along the Wild Atlantic Way on Saturday, May 25th 2019. Run, jog or walk a full, half or mini-marathon, both on road and trail across Burren terrain. Starting and finishing in the beautiful coastal village of Ballyvaughan. Refreshments and facilities every four miles along routes.Find out more »
Celebrating the 20th year of this amazing event, there is something for everyone in the Burren Charity Challenge set in the idyllic village of Ballyvaughan, Co Clare. You can run or walk 5km or 10km, you can cycle 40km or you can do both in our Duathalon all in aid of charity and to work off that Christmas pudding! Make a night or a weekend of it and stay to sample our great village hospitality and craic over the Christmas…Find out more »
GEARING UP FOR THE 16TH TOUR DE BURREN The annual Tour de Burren will take place in the picturesque village of Ballyvaughan, County Clare located at the heart of the Wild Atlantic Way, on Saturday 20th June 2020. It’s time to oil the brakes, pump up the wheels and get a few miles on the legs for the 16th annual Tour de Burren Cycle on June 20, 2020. Truly a local event organised by the Burren Cycling Club, the cycle…Find out more »