Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Being held on 23rd June 2018, The Relay is a 70Km, 5 leg relay race covering some of the most scenic parts of Wicklow including Avondale Forest park, Clara Vale, the Wicklow Way, Mullacor and Glenmalure. 1st place : €1000 2nd place : €600 3rd place : €400 All teams must comprise of at least 1 female and 1 Veteran (vet is over 40). Check our website : www.therelay.ie and find us on Facebook at The Relay. Any queries to…Find out more »
A lovely run/walk for all in Avondale Forest Park 22nd Feb 2020, part road and part trail. Medal for all finishers. To register online click on this link. https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/wicklowhospice Early bird option available until the end of January. Registration open at 8am, start time for all events is 9am. Contact Sinead on 0870954137 for more information. €25 for half early bird €30 beginning Feb €15 10k early bird €20 beginning Feb €10 for 5kFind out more »
Wonderful Festival of running takes part over 4 days from the 2nd to the 5th of July. You can run 5,10,15,20 miles and a full marathon on all days or the days of your choice..all in the grounds and surrounding area of Avondale Forest park Rathdrum Co Wicklow. https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/wicklowhospice See online for all details. Contact Sinead 0870954137 for more details.Find out more »