Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Star Wars 4 Miler and Virtual Run
It's 20 years after Star Wars Episode I "The Phantom Menace" was released in cinemas in 1999, and we are gonna hold a walk/jog/run over 4mile distance to celebrate it. So get your trainers on, and earn Star Wars themed medal. 4th May 2019 - Attymass (Ballina), Co. Mayo or virtual run option. Sign up here - http://www.active.com/attymass-ballina-mayo/running/distance-running/star-wars-4-miler-4th-may-2019 Chip timed event with 80mm medal for all finishers! Venue has been confirmed for Attymass and route will be 4 mile loop…Find out more »
World Half Marathon Day (Attymass, Mayo)
Run, jog, walk or crawl 13.1 miles on the 11th January 2020 @ 11:00. Join us, run and celebrate with us World Half Marathon Day! New course for 2020 - 3 lap course - profile available here https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/4257521298?share_unique_id=47&fbclid=IwAR3pjUES_RPk8iT8OIfkYoTvU8uQRqjLZCf-zPklFc4-dFyKJPko6LQEsx0 Event is going to be chip timed and every participant will receive specially designed medal upon completion of the run! Run is limited to 200 places! AND MOST IMPORTANT - ALL PROFITS FROM THE EVENT WILL BE DONATED TO IRISH CANCER SOCIETY!Find out more »
Star Wars 4 Miler and Virtual Run
It's May the 4th again - so May the Force be with you! Join us for a walk/jog/run over 4mile distance to celebrate it. Get you trainers on, and earn Star Wars themed medal. 4th May 2020 @ 6pm - chip timed run - Attymass (Ballina), Co. Mayo (eircode F26 E186) or virtual run. Route - https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/3528292275Find out more »