Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Bullaun 8k is an annual road race taking place in Bullaun, Loughrea, Co Galway since 2015. The Event is AAI Approved and time chipped. The course is a fast loop around bullaun. A 5k walk and 1k kids fun run are also available on the day. Any questions to [email protected] Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
The Pride Run is back in the Phoenix Park for 2022. The Pride Run, organised by Dublin Front Runners, and now in its 10th year will take place on Friday 17th June at 19:30. The 5k race takes place in the Phoenix Park, starting beside Acres road and is two laps of the football pitches. Since 2012, the Pride run has raised in excess of €90k LGBT charities. In 2022 our charity partners are • Arc Cancer Support • Gay…Find out more »
IRELAND’S MOST ICONIC ADVENTURE RACE A majestic route through a wildly beautiful landscape. This race will take you from stunning Glassilaun beach, along the rugged coastline of the Wild Atlantic Way, on to Killary Fjord, finishing in the Connemara mountains. RUN | KAYAK | CYCLE IN THE RUGGED WEST COAST Whether you are a seasoned racer looking to beat the clock, or you are new to the sport and looking to earn your finisher’s medal, this event provides the ultimate…Find out more »
The Half on the Head is one of Irelands most scenic runs. The Half Marathon takes you around the rugged coast of Kerryhead Peninsula, one of the most westerly points in Europe and a hidden gem of the Wild Atlantic Way . Starting in Ballyheigue village you will make your way along country roads and lanes by the Shannon Estuary. The route then loops back to Tralee Bay with stunning views of Mount Brandon and Banna Strand to its finish at the gates of historic Ballyheigue Castle. There…Find out more »
Date & Time Saturday, 18 June 2022 19:30 Race Venue/Location DUNSHAUGHLIN County Meath Country Ireland Type Road Race Distance 10 km Timed By Pop up Races More information click hereFind out more »
Race Venue/Location: Summit Inn, Howth, Dublin Type: Road & Trail Run Dublin Bay Running Club are delighted to announce this years 5 Miler will be on Sunday 19th June. Come join us for this most excellent 5 mile over road and trail on Howth Head. Entry fee is €25 and includes t-shirt plus finishers medal. Chip Timing by MyRunResults Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
Dublin Mountain Running Club invite you to take part in this charity event which is completely in aid of The Dublin & Wicklow Mountain Rescue Team, a volunteer rescue service available 24hrs per day every day to respond to emergencies in upland areas of Dublin, Wicklow & Louth Run Glencullen is an 19km trail event taking in breath-taking mountain views. All participants will receive a specially commissioned and unique coin/medal & Tshirt This event will be chip timed by JustRuns Events. a non-profit…Find out more »
It's Back.. The 2022 race will take place on Thursday, June 23rd, starting at 7:45pm. The distance is 5k, run over a flat, fast loop in Dublin’s Docklands area. Organised by the runners from Crusaders Athletic Club, the Docklands 5k race is held with the help of generous sponsorship, provided by many companies located in the Docklands and surrounding areas. The Docklands 5k is a non-profit event. All proceeds will be used to improve the facilities of Crusaders AC and…Find out more »
Annual Courtmacsherry-Timoleague 10km Road Race (Athletics Ireland Licensed Event) Officially measured, chip timed flat and fast coarse just 45 minutes from Cork city. The course runs alongside the beautiful Courtmacsherry bay and if you want to set a personal best this is the course to do it on. Prizes For Men, Women Men & Women Over 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, Wheelchair Athlete and Team (4 to count) Main Prizes: Overall Men & Women 1st Place €100, 2nd Place…Find out more »
Date & TimeFriday, 24 June 2022 20:00 Race Venue/LocationKilcock, Kildare TypeRoad Race Distance5 Km Timed By MyRunResults Ltd St. Coca's 5k is back for another fast & Furious road race. This one to enter for sure with a pb course to offer runners. Test yourself against the best on a flat course. Entry fee €15 including postage of number. more info click hereFind out more »