Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Inis Iron Meáin 2023
Inis Iron Meáin is the original Island road race which continues to impress runners year after year! This event has been so successful for the past 15 years that it has inspired many other communities to stage similar events. ‘Lá an 10K’ is a major social event for Inis Meáin, that sees the return of many familiar faces year after year. Coláiste Naomh Eoin, the Island’s secondary school, is one of Ireland’s most successful small schools and this event is…Find out more »
Drogheda 10K 2023
EXPERIENCE ONE OF IRELAND'S BEST RACE START & FINISH LINE ATMOSPHERES. Join the thousands that take to the streets & surrounds of Drogheda each year to participate in these unique atmospheric event hosted by Drogheda & District AC. This is one of Ireland's largest 10k events with nearly 2,000 runners taking part each year. This event will raise vital funds towards ongoing development of Drogheda & District AC. The start and finish line area is located in the town centre…Find out more »
North West 10k 2023
Register Now CLICK HERE Contact: [email protected] Social Media:Find out more »
Annual Dinny Ryan 10K Road Race & 5K Fun Run/Walk 2023
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Whitegate on the shores of Lough Derg for our annual Dinny Ryan 10k after a 3 year break. This year all proceeds from the event will go to our local primary school, Lakyle National School. Our event had increased in popularity over the years and it is named in honour of a successful local athlete, Dinny Ryan, who won many medals for cross country running in the 1950s. May 1st 2023 Event: 10k…Find out more »
Sliabh Liag Adventure Run 2023
After the 2022 inaugural Sliabh Liag Adventure Run, we are excited to announce details of our Sliabh Liag Adventure Weekend 2023. MAY 6TH / 7th 2023. We have created a trail running weekend jam packed with action, at one of Ireland's most beautiful locations. : Sat AM - 13k Hike / Run Sat PM - 5k Uphill Hike / Run Sun 25k / 50k (2 / 4 loops) 13k + 5K + 25k Hike / Run Challenge Be sure to…Find out more »
Inishbofin Half Marathon &10K 2023
Inishbofin Half Marathon &10K 2023 This unique event in aid of Down Syndrome Galway takes place on beautiful Inishbofin Island, situated on Connemara’s stunning Wild Atlantic Way. The island is steeped in history, and is renowned for its traditional music and unspoilt sandy beaches. Inishbofin Half Marathon & 10k will take place on Saturday 13th May 2023. Whether you’re a serious runner looking for a new challenge, or a rookie looking to run, jog or walk on quiet roads, the route offers…Find out more »
The Sheep’s Head Challenge 2023
The Sheep’s Head Challenge is a 10 mile, mainly off road route that begins and finishes at the Tin Pub in Ahakista, West Cork. The course follows the Glanlough Loop on the Sheep’s Head Way, with walkers starting at 9.30am, followed by the runners at 11.30am. This year all proceeds from the event will go to Muintir Bhaire Sea Scouts and Muintir Bhaire Foroige group. If chip-timing, a flat course and a finishing medal is your thing, this is not…Find out more »
Run Killarney 2023
Run Killarney 2023 takes place on Saturday 13th May 2023 with a half marathon and 10K. Run Killarney has 2 great races on the same day to suit all levels of fitness: Run Killarney gives competitors the chance to run one of the world’s most breath taking and scenic routes. The races are open to everyone, men and women alike, at all levels of running experience, walkers, newcomers and people who just want a challenge and a great day out.…Find out more »
James Griffin Br Leo 5K 2023
James Griffin Br Leo 5K Will take place Sunday May 14th 2023 in Tullow, Co. Carlow Runners, joggers, walkers, prams, including dogs on leads are all welcome to take part 5K registration & number collection from 10:00am with walkers start at 10:30pm and Run Start at 11:00am Refreshments will be provided after the race Prizes for 1st Female & Male 1st Female & Male U16 1st Female & Male Over 50 Also Various Spot Prizes Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
Glendalough Lap of the Gap Marathon and 1/2 marathon
GLENDALOUGH LAP OF THE GAP A marathon through the scenic heart of County Wicklow starting in Glendalough and taking in the 'Sally Gap'. Plenty of hills are repaid with plenty of scenery and a warm Wicklow welcome! Cyclists have long known the allure of the 'Lap of the Gap' circuit taking you from the village of Laragh to the highland pass of Sallygap and back past Lough Tay (the 'Guiness Lake'). A scenic route with plenty of ups and plenty…Find out more »