Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Graigue-Ballycallan AC 10K and 5K Family Run/Walk 2023
Graigue-Ballycallan AC with St Aidan's NS Parents Association are delighted to welcome you to our 5K Family Fun Run/Walk and Chipped 10k on March 19th at 11am. After a few years of virtual runs we can't wait to welcome you back in person to Kilmanagh for this event. 5K Family Fun Run/Walk starts at 11:10am €10 individual entry/€20 for families - on the day registration 10K Chipped Run starts at 11am €20 register online at the below link: Register CLICK…Find out more »
Forth Mountain Trail Run 2023
Forth Mountain Trail Run is coming back in 2023. Mark the 25th of March as the date in your diary. The trails on the mountain have been developed even further since the last race and we hope to take advantage of that to give you an even more enjoyable race experience. Forth Mountain Trail Run is a charity run, in aid of Barntown National School, over 13 kilometres of the Three Rocks Trail on Forth Mountain, just outside Wexford Town.…Find out more »
Monaleen Cancer Support Fun/Run 2023
Monaleen Cancer Support Group 10km/5km Fun/Run 26th March 2023. The event is a Fun/Run involving walkers and Runners to raise funds for cancer support services in Monaleen, Castletroy Limerick. This event takes place from Monaleen GAA clubhouse with the runners setting out first and follows a safe course mostly on foopaths. The degree of difficulty is modest involving mostly level terrain with two climbs involved in the 10km, no real climb in the 5km. We issue numbers to runners and…Find out more »
St. Michael’s AC 5k & 10k Forest Run
St Michaels AC are delighted to be hosting their annual Emo Forest run again this year in Co. Laois. Chip timed by JustRuns Events - [email protected] The 5k Route cuts through Emo Forest but also routes through the majestic Emo Court. The 10k route is on a quiet country road cutting through Emo Forest and gives an excellent opportunity for a good run. There will also be a club team event in the 10k The first 4 athletes (male or female) finishing…Find out more »
Carney 10K and Half Marathon 2023
Chip timing by Core Timing Contact: oxfi[email protected] Register Now CLICK HERE Social Media:Find out more »
Carlow Colts 5K 2023
Carlow Colts are hosting their 5K Fun Run (with fancy dress) Friday May 5th @ 7:30pm, in Netwatch Cullen Park, Carlow Chip timed by JustRuns Events Prizes to be won Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
Great Ireland Run 2023
Race Venue/Location:Phoenix Park, Dublin This year, take on the 10k distance and #BeYourGreatest! All entrants receive a Tshirt and there is a medal for all finishers on thee day. Entries are limited – get your registration in early to avoid disappointment! Early bird option for €25. Option to have pack aposted and save time queuing on the day Enter on EventmasterFind out more »
CLOUNA NS 5K FAMILY FUN RUN/WALK
Clouna NS 5k Family Fun Run/Walk Tuesday 18th April 7pm Venue: Ennistymon GAA Clubhouse V95 F767 Co. Clare Entry: Ind: €10 Family: €20 Fundraising Event for Scoil Cholmcille Clouna. Register online www.RunIreland.com Race coordinated by James Sexton. Runners will be timed. Race starts at Ennistymon GAA Clubhouse, goes into Lahinch and loops back to finish at Ennistymon GAA Clubhouse. Refreshments afterwards. All are welcome! Please Support! Contact - [email protected] Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
Royal Canal Run Longford 2023
A beautiful running event on the banks of the Royal Canal. Flat and fast, ideal for a good time. This event is based beside Longford town. It is on a 5.2km loop of the Royal Canal Longford. It is a flat fast route and all 4 events will be running at the same time. Different start times will be confirmed closer to the race. The surface is all Tarmac. There will be medals for all finishers and a T-shirt for…Find out more »
For the Boys Family 5K
Join us in the PHOENIX PARK APRIL 22nd 2023 at 11:15am for a fun-filled family event in aid of 'Build for the Boys'. 5KM chip timed race at 11.15am (with prizes in various categories) leisurely family/walkers lap of the course. music, face-painting, refreshments, comedy & more - it promises to be a day to remember for all; whilst raising awareness about Duchenne & supporting our cause About our cause: Conor and Dean are living with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. It is a fatal, muscle-wasting condition…Find out more »