Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Ballinafid-Multyfarnham Community Services will organise a 5mile road race on Saturday 25th June at 1100 hrs from the Multyfarnham clubhouse. This is an AAI certified event. Chip Timing by MyRunResults. Ballinafid-Multyfarnham Community Services was established in 1974 to address the pressing needs of the elderly and isolated within the community. Enter Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
Ballymore Eustace Community Development Association working for the Resource Centre, River walk and a new Playground and Sports Centre are hosting this 5k & 10k Family Fun Run as a fundraising event: Ballymore Eustace, Co. Kildare June 26th @ 10am This event is open to all, Runners & Walkers Ballymore Eustace CDA is a community development group and we are raising funds to deliver a Playground and Sports Facility to the area. This event will be chiptimed by JustRuns Events…Find out more »
The Kehoe & Assoc. Glynn 5K 2022 is a charity run in aid of Glynn National School. All funds raised will be used to develop facilities and resources for the school. It will take place on Sunday 26th of June at 12PM. Online entry @runireland.com. Registration will also take place on the evening before and on the morning of the race in Glynn Parish Hall. Generous cash prizes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd male and female. Cost €15 which…Find out more »
Thursday June 30th 2022 marks the 3rd anniversary of local man Alan Mahon, who tragically passed away while climbing Mt Elbrus, the highest peak in Russia and Europe in 2019. This year, with the generous support of Kildangan Stud, the local community will pay tribute to Alan with a 5k chipped run through the grounds of Kildangan Stud. Registration for the 5k run is available here and starts at 6.30pm sharp. This is a unique opportunity to enjoy the beautiful…Find out more »
The inaugural Ballymun Triathlon will take place on July 2nd 2022 The Sprint distance triathlon consists of a 750m pool swim, followed by a 20k cycle around the area of Ballymun and finished with a 5k run that finishes back at Ballymun leisure centre where both transitions (swim - bike & bike - run) take place. The triathlon is suitable for all levels and is ideal for first timers. The Try a Tri consists of a 400m pool swim, followed…Find out more »
Hi All, Here is the Slieve Aughty Adventure challenge for 2022. We have a 2 challenges for 2022 A: Half Marathon Trail Run 22K B: Trail Run 10K Are You Tough Enough For The Aughtys!Find out more »
Race it, Jog it, Walk it, Enjoy it! Ochaine or better known as Trumpet Hill situated on the grounds of Bellurgan Park, Dundalk. This course takes you into Trumpet Hill, which was once the battlefield between Cúchulainn and Queen Méabh in the mythical Brown Bull of Cooley. Cúchulainn defeated one of Queen Méabhs warrior's Nath Crantail, throwing a spear that pierced through his head. Trumpet Hill is 145 metres high, the race will bring you to the highest point on…Find out more »
The Headford8k Charity Road Race is back on this year after a two-year break for reasons well known to all. The organisers are really looking forward to welcoming athletes of all abilities back to Headford for the race which takes place on Saturday the 9th July. This year will be the 16th running of the event. All the proceeds from the race go to local charities supporting people with intellectual disabilities. The race has raised over €50,000 since it began…Find out more »