Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
We believe in the power of running for everyone, from beginners to elite athletes. This flat course is ideal for your first half marathon or to achieve your personal best. The Mullingar Half Marathon starts in the town center, runs out to the countryside, along the Royal Canal and back to the Mullingar Town Park to the finish line. Each participant will receive a finisihers, medal and t-shirt. This year all participants can avail of a postal option of race…Find out more »
Organised and Chip Timed by JustRuns Events [email protected] Wine on the Line - 5k &10k Mothers Day Run IS BACK for 2023!! Sunday 19th March @ 10:30am This run is well known for being full of fun and atmosphere welcoming runners countrywide. Registration options of 5k & 10k either with or without wine or for children, regardless of which option you choose all will go home with a really fabulous bespoke medal and if you choose the with wine option…Find out more »
Graigue-Ballycallan AC with St Aidan's NS Parents Association are delighted to welcome you to our 5K Family Fun Run/Walk and Chipped 10k on March 19th at 11am. After a few years of virtual runs we can't wait to welcome you back in person to Kilmanagh for this event. 5K Family Fun Run/Walk starts at 11:10am €10 individual entry/€20 for families - on the day registration 10K Chipped Run starts at 11am €20 register online at the below link: Register CLICK…Find out more »
Forth Mountain Trail Run is coming back in 2023. Mark the 25th of March as the date in your diary. The trails on the mountain have been developed even further since the last race and we hope to take advantage of that to give you an even more enjoyable race experience. Forth Mountain Trail Run is a charity run, in aid of Barntown National School, over 13 kilometres of the Three Rocks Trail on Forth Mountain, just outside Wexford Town.…Find out more »
St Michaels AC are delighted to be hosting their annual Emo Forest run again this year in Co. Laois. Chip timed by JustRuns Events - [email protected] The 5k Route cuts through Emo Forest but also routes through the majestic Emo Court. The 10k route is on a quiet country road cutting through Emo Forest and gives an excellent opportunity for a good run. There will also be a club team event in the 10k The first 4 athletes (male or female) finishing…Find out more »
Race Venue/Location:Phoenix Park, Dublin This year, take on the 10k distance and #BeYourGreatest! All entrants receive a Tshirt and there is a medal for all finishers on thee day. Entries are limited – get your registration in early to avoid disappointment! Early bird option for €25. Option to have pack aposted and save time queuing on the day Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
A beautiful running event on the banks of the Royal Canal. Flat and fast, ideal for a good time. This event is based beside Longford town. It is on a 5.2km loop of the Royal Canal Longford. It is a flat fast route and all 4 events will be running at the same time. Different start times will be confirmed closer to the race. The surface is all Tarmac. There will be medals for all finishers and a T-shirt for…Find out more »
Inis Oírr Wild Atlantic Island Run is a 5km & 10km road race that take place yearly on Inis Oirr. The run raises funds for Coláiste Ghobnait, the secondary school on Inis Oirr. Inis Oírr island is situated off the west coast of Ireland in Galway Bay. This year’s race will be held on Saturday 22 April 2023. You can register online. T-shirt guaranteed for online registration on or before 31 March 2023. Chip Timing Refreshments available before and…Find out more »
Inis Iron Meáin is the original Island road race which continues to impress runners year after year! This event has been so successful for the past 15 years that it has inspired many other communities to stage similar events. ‘Lá an 10K’ is a major social event for Inis Meáin, that sees the return of many familiar faces year after year. Coláiste Naomh Eoin, the Island’s secondary school, is one of Ireland’s most successful small schools and this event is…Find out more »
EXPERIENCE ONE OF IRELAND'S BEST RACE START & FINISH LINE ATMOSPHERES. Join the thousands that take to the streets & surrounds of Drogheda each year to participate in these unique atmospheric event hosted by Drogheda & District AC. This is one of Ireland's largest 10k events with nearly 2,000 runners taking part each year. This event will raise vital funds towards ongoing development of Drogheda & District AC. The start and finish line area is located in the town centre…Find out more »