Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Welcome to Ireland's most innovative and exciting obstacle race. Turf Warrior is an extreme obstacle course challenge that is packed full of adventure, mud running, climbing, swinging, leaps into the Atlantic and all kinds of other mayhem and madness. There is no better craic in Connemara We can even provide you with accommodation and a lovely homemade Mammy dinner but please note we will not wash your clothes afterwards. Discounts available for groups.Find out more »
After a COVID enforced break in 2020, the annual Corofin Loops races are back this year! Once again Corofin Athletic Club are offering two options, an 8k race over a very flat course, and a 10 mile race that is a little more challenging, but nothing too steep or taxing! The 10 mile race will start at 9am with the 8k starting at 9.30am. Please note the early start, which has been chosen to take advantage of quiet roads at…Find out more »
Pricing: Half Marathon: 30 Euro + processing fees 10k: 21.50 Euro + processing fees Introduction Welcome to the Wheelworx FASTLANE Half marathon & 10km Nov 7th editon. After the success of the 2019 race we are back Finally!! This is everyones FASTLANE and here is a video showing the 2019 highlights click here Results from 2019 survey: 100% enjoyed the race 98% would recommend to a friend 37% achieved a PB in the Half 52% achieved a PB in the…Find out more »
On Sunday 7th November St. Brigid's Parish Kildare Town invite you to join them in a Run to Remember 5K Run, Walk or Jog Remember your loved one that has passed away and have their name added to the memory wall. This 5K will be chip timed and all participants will receive a remembrance candle. Run to Remember 5K will take place in Kildare town on November 7th, run, jog or walk to remember a loved one registration is open here:…Find out more »
Niall Breslin challenges the nation to join him and four newbie runners as they embark on one of the most testing of all endurance events, a Marathon; 26.2 miles starting in Niall’s hometown of Mullingar. In March 2021, Niall, alongside a team of passionate professionals, began coaching, training and mentoring four individuals to complete a 26.2 mile marathon in a series called ‘Marathon Mind’, and has been documenting every step, setback and drop of sweat exclusively on Niall’s award-winning Where…Find out more »
https://runkillarney.com/ When: Saturday 13th November 2021 10km: All competitors should arrive at The Gleneagle Hotel between TBC Race briefing will take place at TBC at The Gleneagle Hotel. Race start time is TBC. Half Marathon: All competitors should arrive at The Gleneagle Hotel for departure at TBC to be transported by coach to the start line. The race starts at TBCFind out more »
Date & Time Saturday, 13 November 2021 08:30 Race Venue/LocationBeehive Bar and Restaurant, Wicklow Event Type: Road Race Timed ByMyRunResults Ltd Bee Hive Half Marathon & 10k In aid of St Colman’s Residential Care Centre Sat 13th of November Start time 8.30 am Half Marathon Start time 8:45 10k €20 for 10k €25 for Half Marathon Entry includes medal and option to purchase T-shirt at additional cost Register now CLICK HEREFind out more »
Are we coming back to a bit of normality? We might be as the Joe Duffy BMW Clontarf half marathon & 5 mile on Nov 27th shows signs of filling up early! Ireland's flattest race with zero hills and a fresh sea breeze might be just the race to get back in the groove. Join us for a fun challenge and possibly the last half marathon of 2021. Ideal first race for all those new to running during lockdown. And…Find out more »
Welcome to the third running of the Border Half. Set in the quaint village of Corbally, the route will take you through the quiet country roads, crossing the Decourcy bridge with views of Ardnacrusha power station. The course has been accurately measured by Jones counter. Tech tops for the first 200 online entries and a specially designed commemorative medal for all finishers. Accurately measured course. There is also the option to do this event virtually. The medal will be posted…Find out more »