Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kildare Town Sports Partners are delighted to announce that "The Thoroughbred Run Kildare" will go to post again in 2020. You are now officially under starters orders; get training the date is Sunday 21st June 2020, Father’s Day! We are growing every year and this event has Sold Out for the last 2 years, the 2020 event will again see us host a four-race card, That’s a Marathon, half marathon, 10k and 5k. As you have come to expect all four…Find out more »
Pre-Covid 19. The RunBallybunion Half Marathon and 10km Road Race is blessed with a unique course route that winds through the north Kerry vistas along the Wild Atlantic Way, competing in Ballybunion Half Marathon and 10km road race is an experience you will never forget. While challenging hills are interspersed along the route, the scenic views atop each and every one of them are enough to motivate each climb. Ballybunion Half Marathon and 10km road race simultaneously caters to the…Find out more »
Wonderful Festival of running takes part over 4 days from the 2nd to the 5th of July. You can run 5,10,15,20 miles and a full marathon on all days or the days of your choice..all in the grounds and surrounding area of Avondale Forest park Rathdrum Co Wicklow. https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/wicklowhospice See online for all details. Contact Sinead 0870954137 for more details.Find out more »
Mooreabbey Milers AC are back in Cahir for the 6th installment of the Cahir Half Marathon. Come enjoy 13.1 miles of the Premier county’s quaint countryside on Saturday July 4th at 11 am. This race will start and finish in the shadow of the impressive Cahir Castle. Online entry incls: chip timing, quality goody bag, fresh berries, physio & showers - more to be announced. AAI permitted. Accurately measured. Portion of proceeds going to charity. Entry fee includes a bespoke…Find out more »
10 Mile Road Race around the scenic Roscommon roads and the beautiful surrounding area of Mote park. Entry fee includes bespoke medal, Tech T-Shirt and post race food and refreshments.Find out more »
Kilkee by the sea, it's the beauty that sets your mind free. Run Kilkee will take place along the spectacular Loop Head Peninsula in Co Clare on Saturday 11th July 2020. The course consists of a 13.1 mile Half Marathon and a 10km run/walk set along the stunning sea cliff panoramic views of the Loop Head Peninsula. This is a 'must-do' event in one of Ireland's most beautiful locations on the Wild Atlantic Way with the course designed for runners…Find out more »
Joe Duffy BMW Clontarf Half marathon or 5 mile is back. Ireland's flattest race along the scenic Clontarf promenade and Bull Island. Join 3,000 others for this annual Sell Out race. But don't leave it too late to enter. Bespoke medal for all finishers How about sitting on the grass after your race with an Erdinger and donut while you soak in the unique Clontarf atmosphere. Maybe even a PB.. See you there 🙂Find out more »
Ireland's original ALL BEACH run, The Brandon Bay HM/10k will take place on Saturday 11th July 2020 on the beach around Brandon Bay, Co. Kerry. If you're looking for something different, original and fun then look no further! Half marathon, 10k plus yoga on the beach, fun festival in Castlegregory running at the same time - come for the run, stay for the fun!! Entry: €30/€40 incl event tech tee, bespoke event medal, timing chip & race numberFind out more »
Set in the stunning surrounds of the Clonbur Woods this off road duathlon is made up of a 4.km run; 11.5km cycle; 3.8km run. The event takes place almost entirely on woodland trails and will appeal to both experienced and novice adventure racers. This event will take you on the road less travelled, and promises a great challenge combined with lots of fun for anyone who fancies trying something different in some of Ireland's most beautiful woodlands. This is a…Find out more »
Run Killarney gives competitors the chance to run one of the world’s most breath taking and scenic routes through Muckross House and Killarney National Park. The races are open to everyone, men and women alike, at all levels of running experience, walkers, newcomers and people who just want a challenge and a great day out. This is a professionally run event and truly the world's most beautiful road race. All competitors receive a finishers t-shirt and medal. There are two…Find out more »