Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 Mile Run, to help with the running costs of our Community centre in our village. The run is in its third year, and going from strength to strength. Headquarters for Entries, Changing Facilities & Post Race Refreshments is Kplan Community Centre. Online registration www.kilsheelan10mile.itsyourrace.com/registerFind out more »
Fun Run 5k/10k in the beautiful Raheen Woods in Tuamgraney, Co. Clare. This is a fundraiser for The Raheen Woods Steiner Community School and Secondary School. Registration on the day in the school hall from 11:30am. €10 per Adult, Kids are Free! Race starts at 12:30pm. Fully signposted route on trail in the woods with water station. Slight hills, dirt trail route, some muddy patches. Refreshments served after race. Parking on school grounds.Find out more »
The annual Glynn 5K will take place at the earlier date of Sunday March 8 th 2020 at 12PM. All funds raised will go to Glynn NS Development Fund and towards the construction of a P.E. hall. Online entry @runireland.com. Registration will also take place on the evening before and on the morning of the race in Glynn Parish Hall. Generous CASH PRIZES for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd male and female. Cost is €15 EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: €10…Find out more »
Duhallow 10 10 Mile Road Race 2020 Sunday 8th of March 2020 Race Starts: 1.30pm sharp Newmarket, Co. Cork 150 PLACES ONLY LEFT WILL SELL OUT FAST ! LIMITED TOP SIZES AVAILABLE! Entry Fee: €30 €35 euro on the day if available Enter on line@ https://register.primoevents.com/ps/event/Duhallow10Mile2020 Race HQ – HI-LAND Lounge, Newmarket, Co. Cork Great Race for a PB ‘’Fast Course a one for all Fitness levels ‘’ Prizes (All Cash prizes) Cash Prize for breaking course records- Miko Tonsa-…Find out more »
Midweek run/ walk Sandymount is an ideal location being walking distance from the center of Dublin. And the course is laid out in long straight flat lines making it safer and more ‘racer’ friendly. There are two distances to suit all levels of fitness. A 5km single lap or a 10km double lap. The course is a single loop starting and finishing beside Clanna Gael GAA club. Entries for the first year are limited to 1,000 so don’t leave it…Find out more »
Inis Iron Meáin is the original Island road race which continues to impress runners year after year! This event has been so successful for the past 15 years that it has inspired many other communities to stage similar events. ‘Lá an 10K’ is a major social event for Inis Meáin, that sees the return of many familiar faces year after year. Coláiste Naomh Eoin, the Island’s secondary school, is one of Ireland’s most successful small schools and this event…Find out more »
The 2nd annual Paddy Run will take place on Saturday 14th March at 12pm. Venue: Emerald's GAA, Urlingford, Co. Kilkenny There will be a 5km and 10km route. Bespoke medals for all finishers There will be a family 5km option Registration with Njuko.Find out more »
Our Johnnys 5k Run/Walk chip timed event in aid of St Christophers Hospice Cavan Register online www.active.com €13 Adult online, €15 on the day from 4pm to 7.45pm upstairs in McMahons bar Main st Cavan townFind out more »
Sunday 15th March 2020, We are very excited about bringing a half marathon to Gorey for the first time. Plan your St. Patrick weekend in Gorey with a 5km, 10km or half marathon then recover on our sandy beaches. Enjoy our high quality restaurants and friendly pubs. Race proceeds going to – Friends of Gorey District Hospital and Naomh Eanna GAA Club Registration is available online and on the day up until 9.30am sharp. Number bib can be collected at…Find out more »
Carrick Aces are looking forward to hosting our ever popular 5K Road Race this year on the 15th March 2020. This year we are delighted to be sponsored by Carrickmacross Credit Union https://carrickmacrosscu.ie/ The main race starts at 11:00am with a family friendly 2K happening at 10am. The Family Friendly Run is €5 to enter and all runners will recieve a medal. The 5k entry cost is €15 and for this you will receive: • A uniquely designed medal •…Find out more »