Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
IREALNDS MOST POPULAR OPEN WATER SWIMMING EVENT IN THE WATERS OF KILLARY FJORD 3.9KM (FULL IRONMAN-DISTANCE) ROUTE For experienced swimmers who want to test themselves in a unique setting. Wetsuit and non-wetsuit swimmers welcome. 2KM ROUTE We will bring you to the start line in a catamaran then you jump out and swim to shore. Now that is real open water swimming in Ireland! Wetsuit and non-wetsuit swimmers welcome. 750M ROUTE Hitch a lift with a fishing trawler to Co.…Find out more »
Frequently Asked Questions What time are the races happening at? The start time is 10am, we will be updating start times for all distances nearer the time. Where is the race start? The race start is at St Francis Bridge (The ‘New Bridge’). Where are the water stops? The first water stop is at the first 3.25miles/5.5km and the next water stops are approximately every 3 miles. Can walkers participate in these events? Yes, walkers can participate in this event…Find out more »
Run in the Park 2022 Portumna Forest Park Co. Galway Fun Run & Walk 5K & 10K Raising Funds for Kiltormer National School This is a looped course in the fabulous setting of Portumna Forest Park 12.00pm Sunday 18th Sept Chip Timed by JustRuns Events Light refreshments afterwards Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
This year we celebrate the 41st Echo Women’s Mini Marathon. We are happy to announce with organisers Cork Athletics Association that the event will return as a live event this year on Sunday, September 18 and you will also have the option to do the race virtually. We are hoping that as many people will take part to help support the many Cork charities that depend on the event’s participants who raise much-needed funds every year. The event is €20…Find out more »
South Kilkenny Run will take place in Ballyhale Co. Kilkenny on the 25th of September. The race will consist of 3 runs, 10 mile (chipped), 10 km (chipped) and a 5km run/walk. There is a free t-shirt for the first 50 to register for the 10 mile and 10 km and an option to buy a t-shirt for those who register after this offer. Also, everyone who takes part in the 10 mile and 10km race and children who takes…Find out more »
Newbridge Family Resource Centre welcome you to take part in their Inaugural family 5k fun run & walk Sunday 25th September starting at 10:30am This is a fantastic opportunity to come together while helping to raise funds for the centre The 5k route takes in some beautiful quiet country roads This event will be chip timed with a bespoke medal for all participants Refreshments will be served afterwards at the centre. Newbridge Family Resource Centre (NFRC) has been working with…Find out more »
Mayo AC are delighted to present the inaugural Foxford 4 Miler in memory of our friends Ann Murray & Mickey Ruane, stalwarts of our club who tragically passed away in the last few years. This course is a flat and fast course, which bodes well for speedy times on the day. This route for this event has sentimental significance for both Ann & Mickey. They competed in a 4 mile race in 2006. On that day there were just 12…Find out more »
About the Simon Home Run About Simon Home Run Simon Home Run is a fun and challenging, five-mile race through our capital’s beautiful Phoenix Park, taking place on 1st October 2022. This is more than just a run; each year members of the public, the business community, students, teachers, Simon staff, volunteers and clients, all take part in this fantastic event. They run, walk or jog through the park; coming together as a community to challenge themselves and show their…Find out more »
Flat, fast, fun and very scenic marathon (26.2 miles) half marathon (13.1 miles) and a 10k run/walk in Galway City on Saturday, 1stnd October 2022. Nimmo's Pier, The Claddagh, Grattan Road, Galway, Ireland Regsiter Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
The Donegal East Half & 3/4 Marathon takes place Sun Oct 2nd in Ballybofey, Co. Donegal. A Fast scenic route run adjacent to the River Finn, these events are the perfect tune up for those doing the Dublin Marathon, or your first Half Marathon, or aspiring to the Full distance in the future. A fantastic route, medal & great food in Jackson's Hotel makes this annual event a very popular one in the running calendar. Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »