Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Past Events › Ultra Marathons
International Event Following an amazing first edition, Ecotrail Wicklow is back on the 26th of September 2020. Choose from our four distances: 18k, 29k, 45k or 80k! Join Ireland's largest Trail Running event through some of Wicklow's most scenic locations! Trail runners from around the world will experience our amazing scenery, across a selection of challenging routes; 18km, 28km, 45km and 80km. Trails The trails will take participants to some of Wicklow’s most scenic locations including Bray Head, Killruddery Gardens,…Find out more »
Could you run 100 Miles in a Month? It's a tough challenge, but it'll help critically ill people. You can do your miles anytime, anywhere. And you'll be sent a t-shirt for the start on August 1st, and a medal at the end on August 31st. Click this link to register: https://www.facebook.com/groups/100milesaugustFind out more »
Can you complete 700k within a year or more? Over a year (average of 2k a day) or less than that if you want.. Using live mapping to follow the path of the lightning bolt across Brazil We have gone virtual, but in a super cool way... Choose a real life virtual route (UK sights or the real path of the longest ever lightning bolt across southern Brazil) earn our medallion sized medal, optional technical finishers tee and link your fitness apps …Find out more »
The Royal Canal Run Longford race on Saturday, 23 April 2022 includes a 53km Ultra Marathon, Marathon, Half Marathon and 10km distance. The course is a 5.2km loop of the Royal Canal Longford. It is a flat fast route on a mix of tarmac and tightly packed gravel. Longford is ideally located in the Midlands with easy access from all over the country. Distances/Events 10K Half Marathon Marathon 53KFind out more »
The Barry & Johns backyard ultra Will be held at Glencullen within the Dublin mountains Saturday 23rd April 2022 Starting at 10am. This event is a silver medal event and affiliated with the official Backyard ultra USA. The winner will qualify for a position on the all Ireland national team with the opportunity to represent Ireland at the world championships. All participants will receive a very unique official Backyard ultra coin and event T-shirt. The backyard ultra is a form of…Find out more »
Organised by Excel Sports, this is the 5th Anniversary of the Seven Sisters Skyline Event Because of the nature of the event we have limited entries available. We have 200 entries available for the Sky Challenge 30k; and 300 available entries for the Epic Skyline 55k (4,000m ascent). The 55k Skyline has a prize fund of €5,000 with prizes for top 5 finishers. We expect entries to sell out fast, so register early to avoid disappointment ! Register Now…Find out more »
Tullaroan Marathon Sat 4th June 2022 Tullaroan Hills gave me some thrills! Come and join us at our family friendly event with a choice of 5 distances: 11:15 5k race 10:30 10k race 11:00 Half Marathon (13.1 miles) 09:30 Full Marathon (26.2 miles) 07:00 Ultra Marathon (39.3 miles) Prices: 5k €10 10k €20 Half Marathon €25 Full Marathon €40 Ultra €50 Register Now CLICK HERE Tullaroan Athletics Club is located in the village of Tullaroan in Co. Kilkenny Ireland. Each…Find out more »
Portumna Forest Marathon Taking place in Portumna Forest Park. Forest marathon has a unique course and a distance for everyone. 10K / Half / Full / 50K / 100K Taking part in the Portumna Forest Marathon is a spiritual experience – while it tests the body physically, it soothes the mind in equal proportions. The runners, crew, and marshalls blend in with the environment and although there is plenty of clapping and encouragement for the runners there is a serenity about the place…Find out more »
Saturday 27th August 2022 Start & Finish location is Bawnogue Shopping Centre, Clondalkin, Co. Dublin with 5 race distances to choose from, 10k, 15k, 21k, 42k & 50k Participants on the day will receive a medal, certificate of completion & refreshments Chip timed by JustRuns Events Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »