Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past Events › Half Marathon
Tullaroan Marathon 30/05/2020. Tullaroan Athletics Club is located in the village of Tullaroan in Co. Kilkenny Ireland. Each year the club holds Tullaroan Marathon which comprises of an Ultra Marathon 39.3miles(63.24K) 7am stat time, Full Marathon 26.2 miles (42.2K) 9:30 am start time , Half Marathon 13.1 miles (21.1K) 11am start time , 10k 10:30 am start time and 5k 11:15am start time. The course is 13.1 miles, so one loop for the half marathon two for the full and…Find out more »
Taking place in Portumna Forest Park. Forest marathon has a unique course and a distance for everyone. 10K / Half / Full / 50K / 100K For more information go to www.forestmarathon.comFind out more »
Kildare Town Sports Partners are delighted to announce that "The Thoroughbred Run Kildare" will go to post again in 2020. You are now officially under starters orders; get training the date is Sunday 21st June 2020, Father’s Day! We are growing every year and this event has Sold Out for the last 2 years, the 2020 event will again see us host a four-race card, That’s a Marathon, half marathon, 10k and 5k. As you have come to expect all four…Find out more »
Mooreabbey Milers AC are back in Cahir for the 6th installment of the Cahir Half Marathon. Come enjoy 13.1 miles of the Premier county’s quaint countryside on Saturday July 4th at 11 am. This race will start and finish in the shadow of the impressive Cahir Castle. Online entry incls: chip timing, quality goody bag, fresh berries, physio & showers - more to be announced. AAI permitted. Accurately measured. Portion of proceeds going to charity. Entry fee includes a bespoke…Find out more »
Kilkee by the sea, it's the beauty that sets your mind free. Run Kilkee will take place along the spectacular Loop Head Peninsula in Co Clare on Saturday 11th July 2020. The course consists of a 13.1 mile Half Marathon and a 10km run/walk set along the stunning sea cliff panoramic views of the Loop Head Peninsula. This is a 'must-do' event in one of Ireland's most beautiful locations on the Wild Atlantic Way with the course designed for runners…Find out more »
Joe Duffy BMW Clontarf Half marathon or 5 mile is back. Ireland's flattest race along the scenic Clontarf promenade and Bull Island. Join 3,000 others for this annual Sell Out race. But don't leave it too late to enter. Bespoke medal for all finishers How about sitting on the grass after your race with an Erdinger and donut while you soak in the unique Clontarf atmosphere. Maybe even a PB.. See you there 🙂Find out more »
Ireland's original ALL BEACH run, The Brandon Bay HM/10k will take place on Saturday 11th July 2020 on the beach around Brandon Bay, Co. Kerry. If you're looking for something different, original and fun then look no further! Half marathon, 10k plus yoga on the beach, fun festival in Castlegregory running at the same time - come for the run, stay for the fun!! Entry: €30/€40 incl event tech tee, bespoke event medal, timing chip & race numberFind out more »
Run Killarney gives competitors the chance to run one of the world’s most breath taking and scenic routes through Muckross House and Killarney National Park. The races are open to everyone, men and women alike, at all levels of running experience, walkers, newcomers and people who just want a challenge and a great day out. This is a professionally run event and truly the world's most beautiful road race. All competitors receive a finishers t-shirt and medal. There are two…Find out more »
Run The Wild Atlantic Way Donegal Wild Atlantic Marathon / Half Marathon Donegal was voted the coolest place on the PLANET in 2017. Are you ready for the challenge? Course Information The Donegal Wild Atlantic Marathon and Half Marathon takes place on the Wild Atlantic Way on the South West Coast of Donegal on July 19, 2020. The course consists of a Full Marathon (26.2 miles) from Killybegs to Glencolmcille, and a Half Marathon (13.1 miles) based in the…Find out more »
Unfortunately due to the restrictions from Covid 19, Breffni 3 Province Challenge 2020 will not be going ahead. We are heartbroken making this decision as we know our charities are already struggling in their fundraising efforts due to the pandemic. Anyone who has already registered will be contacted shortly with the option to transfer their registration to 2021, or a refund. Should anyone wish to make a donation to our charities in the mean time, please contact us and we…Find out more »