Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Upcoming Events › Half Marathon
The Tullamore Harriers Half Marathon will take place on the 27th August 2022. Despite the disappointment of having to postpone the previous events due to Covid 19, Tullamore Harriers is looking forward to an even better event in 2022. Previous year’s races attracted hundreds of runners from all over the country as well as a large turnout of spectators. Year on year there is a huge level of positive feedback from participants who were highly complimentary of the friendly environment,…Find out more »
Welcome to the Mid & East Antrim – Antrim Coast Half Marathon 2022 The 2022 race will take place on the summer Bank Holiday weekend, on Sunday 28th August 2022. Entry is now open for the 2022 Mass & elite Races. Some of UK & Ireland’s and World’s best have already confirmed entry to the 2022 event, promising a truly international field for 2022. ACHM confirmed World Athletics ELITE status Event streamed live (i can't go out with who is…Find out more »
We are delighted to bring back the 10k to The Medic Event in 2022, it was put on ice for 2021 because COVID 19 restrictions were just too prohibitive to run the two races together. Monasterevin is a fantastic town to run in whether you enjoy the flat surfaces along the canals or maybe the more rustic trails of Moore Abbey woods there really is something for everyone not to mention ease of access off the M7 motor way at Junction…Find out more »
Frequently Asked Questions What time are the races happening at? The start time is 10am, we will be updating start times for all distances nearer the time. Where is the race start? The race start is at St Francis Bridge (The ‘New Bridge’). Where are the water stops? The first water stop is at the first 3.25miles/5.5km and the next water stops are approximately every 3 miles. Can walkers participate in these events? Yes, walkers can participate in this event…Find out more »
Flat, fast, fun and very scenic marathon (26.2 miles) half marathon (13.1 miles) and a 10k run/walk in Galway City on Saturday, 1stnd October 2022. Nimmo's Pier, The Claddagh, Grattan Road, Galway, Ireland Regsiter Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
The Donegal East Half & 3/4 Marathon takes place Sun Oct 2nd in Ballybofey, Co. Donegal. A Fast scenic route run adjacent to the River Finn, these events are the perfect tune up for those doing the Dublin Marathon, or your first Half Marathon, or aspiring to the Full distance in the future. A fantastic route, medal & great food in Jackson's Hotel makes this annual event a very popular one in the running calendar. Register Now CLICK HEREFind out more »
Date & TimeSaturday, 08 October 2022 12:00 Race Venue/LocationBallycastle, County Mayo TypeRoad Race DistanceHalf Marathon, 10 km Timed By MyRunResults Ltd The Céide Coast Half Marathon will be held in Ballycastle, on the 8th of October 2022 in beautiful North Mayo, All participants of the Half Marathon will be transported from the village of Ballycastle to the wonderful Céide Fields visitor centre/ cliffs where the start of race will commence. It will follow the original coast road to Down Patrick…Find out more »
These are all AAI Measured courses and are chip timed. Each race route is a one lap course, starting in the village, going out into the scenic quiet rural roads and finishing back in the village beside St.Barrys Gaa clubhouse, N39 Y8K5 (Eircode) Sunday Oct. 9th 2022. Event Start times and entry fees: (Race Tshirt and Finishers Medal for all events) 8K 10:15am €25 Half Marathon 10:30am €40 3/4 Marathon 9.30am €50 Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/tarmonbarrythreequartermarathon/ Tarmonbarry village in County Roscommon is located where the N5 primary route crosses…Find out more »
Full marathon – starts 8am Half marathon – starts 9am As a vital fundraising event for Our Lady's Hospice & Care Services we are asking participants to raise a minimum of €100 sponsorship as part of this event. You can easily set up a fundraising page on justgiving.com. All funds raised will go towards Wicklow Hospice. Should you wish for your funds to go to Harold’s Cross or Blackrock Hospice, this can be accommodated, please just let us know. …Find out more »