Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Past Events › 5K
Annual Ballina Sant Run in aid of River Moy Search and RescueFind out more »
Always wanted to complete the Cavan Christmas Dash 5K but couldn't make it to Cavan for Christmas? Well this is your chance!! Use the (free) Strava App to measure and time your run. The route and location is up to you. Our virtual 5K is in support of St. Christopher's Hospice, Cavan which provides care to people in Cavan, Monaghan and the greater North East. Please support if you can. Thank you We hope you and your friends and family…Find out more »
Sign up for the Love Run on Valentine's Day 2021 and receive an Irish Heart Foundation neck warmer. About this Event This Valentine’s Day, Show Some Heart and help us support people living with heart conditions around the country. Take part in our virtual Love Run on Valentine’s Day – a 5km run or walk – in celebration of love in all its guises. Run for your mum, your dad, your partner, your grandparents, your kids, your friends – or…Find out more »
ARC 5K/10K Run there’s something for everyone this May! REGISTER HERE The ARC 5K/10K Run takes place from the 1st – 7th May in Phoenix Park or in your own area…you choose. For the runners who can make Phoenix Park, it’s the same route, same location and same starting point on Furze Road, off Chesterfield Avenue in Phoenix Park. Once you register below (registration fee of €10 to help us cover our costs) you will be invited to set up your fundraising…Find out more »
Kildare Town Sports Partners are delighted to announce that "The Thoroughbred Run Kildare" will go to post again in 2020. You are now officially under starters orders; get training the date is Sunday 21st June 2020, Father’s Day! We are growing every year and this event has Sold Out for the last 2 years, the 2020 event will again see us host a four-race card, That’s a Marathon, half marathon, 10k and 5k. As you have come to expect all four…Find out more »
Calling all Walkers, Runners, Ultrarunners We are delighted to announce our New event, an exciting Summer Soltice event with 4 different distances to choose from - 10k; Half Marathon; Marathon distance and ‘Chasing the Sun Challenge’. Your chosen distance can be completed anytime from June 11 - June 21st. We are very excited about our unique Chase the Sun challenge. Donegal has the longest day of the year with 17hrs 17mins of daylight The challenge is to see how far…Find out more »
My Beach Family Run at the Beach Hut Clogherhead. This promises to be a great family day out. You can make this as fun or as competitive as you like. Clogherhead is great location to bring famly and friends. If you are not familar with Cloghherhead here is a google link to help you get there. Click HERE Entry fee: 5k - 10euro Kids - 5 euro Family - 20 euro Virtual - 5 euro Option to purchase event t-shirt & /…Find out more »
The Fighting cocks are delighted to be hosting their annual run again this year which generates much needed funds to help to run the club. This event will be adhering to all government guidelines in relation to COVID 19 on the day . Register online @ www.justrunsevents.ie Bespoke medal for all registered The route is on a quiet country road and gives an excellent opportunity for a PB. Car park available at the finish line Virtual option available . Online registration will close on…Find out more »
Slane Castle will host a 5k trail run & kids races in the stunning grounds of slane Castle on August 15th. The Castle has recently added extra trails and paths to provide an excellent venue for trail running. You can race or just take in the scenic views of the castle. This year also celebrates 40 year's of concerts in the famous grounds. So why not see Slane Castle and it's grounds in it's finest glory along the majestic River…Find out more »