Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Past Events › 10K
*It is with great regret that we need to inform you that this year's event has been postponed until 2021. After much deliberation and close consultation with local authorities and Gardaí, we feel this was the best decision for all concerned. Our primary concern is you, our valued participant and we feel deeply saddened at having to reach this decision. With the ever-changing circumstances and recent government decision deciding not to move to phase 4, we feel that it would…Find out more »
Louisburgh Clew Bay Half Marathon and 10K Tenth Clew Bay Half Marathon and 10K in Louisburgh County Mayo.Find out more »
Now in its 9th year the JJ REDDY DANESFORT 10K Run, in Danesfort Co. Kilkenny is conveniently located 60 seconds from junction 9 on the M9 motorway. Although run entirely by volunteers the JJ REDDY RUN prides itself in holding a professional event. Our half marathon and 5k were shortlisted in the 2017 Running in Ireland Awards and our 10k was overall winner in it’s category. Now famous for its hospitality, the JJ REDDY RUN tented village ensures that you…Find out more »
RUN CONAHY 2020 Sunday 27 September 2020 12.00pm Run Conahy is set amongst beautiful scenery and undulating hills. It aims to challenge runners along the 10K route. The event has proven to be very popular over the years with its friendly atmosphere and unique setting. The 5K fun run/walk is a great way to soak up some scenery on a shorter route. Whatever you choose, the question is 'Can you Conquer Conahy?' Chip timed by JustRunsEvents Medals for all finishers Prizes Goodie…Find out more »
Run Galway Bay 10k, Half Marathon and Marathon is the largest multi-distance running event in Galway City with more than 4,500 participants undertaking a 10k, Half Marathon or Marathon along the shores of Galway Bay. The 2019 event sold out in July so don’t delay in booking your place as you won’t want to miss out on the 2020 edition of this fabulous event. The route for each race is looped and takes in the fabulous coastline of Galway Bay…Find out more »
CANCELLED Was Re-Scheduled for 4th October 2020. Portumna GAA Club are once again hosting 5km and 10km trail races around the beautiful Portumna Forest Park at 12 noon on Sunday 4th October. This is our third year and with 200+ runners last year we are going strong! The 5k is on forest roads/trails and will accommodate dedicated runners but is also suitable for walkers/families/buggies. The 10k will take you deep into the forest and is a proper 10k race on…Find out more »
RUN ONE OF THE LONELY PLANETS EPIC RUNS OF THE WORLD! A 10KM TRAIL RUN AROUND HOWTH HILL SUMMIT You will be challenged but you will never be bored. Sweeping views, varied terrain and a satisfying climb will keep you on track. This is trail running in Ireland, but not as you know it! Final event of the John West Gaelforce 10K TrilogyFind out more »
GO WILD IN WICKLOW AND NEVER GO BACK - 10KM MOUNTAIN TRAIL RUN Be warned, your days of urban pavement-pounding are numbered…this is no ordinary 10K, this is a Gaelforce 10K. Welcome to Kippure Estate and the wonderful Wicklow countryside 240 acres of untamed, natural beauty and an inspired location for a 10km trail run. Go remote yet stay connected Bordering on the Wicklow Mountains National Park, Kippure Estate is only 30 mins drive from Dublin city yet a million…Find out more »