Docklands Fun Run The 11th Docklands Run is taking place on the Tuesday the 21st of June. 8km of fun for 2,500 runners through the streets of Dublin City Centre.
The Docklands Run course will be the same AAI measured 8km flat run along both sides of the Liffey, with the start and finish in Grand Canal Square
New for the 2011 Docklands Run
* Technical T-shirt for all competitors
* 250 early bird entries
* Much improved timing, with 4km as well as finish times, as well as live timing during the event.
* A specially constructed ramp over the pinch point at the East Link tole bridge.
* Expo in chq leading up to Docklands Run
* Post race party – Red Bull are already on board to power runners into post race dance mode.
Hope to see you on the start line.
The Docklands Run Team
Owen & Brian.