The 2015 Celtic Traverse is an iconic, six day, foot race across Ireland.
By day participants will run through some of the most remote parts of Ireland, in the evenings you will enjoy the fantastic hospitality that Ireland has to offer and by night you will stay in great accommodation.
This is truly an adventure of a lifetime, on foot, across Ireland and one certainly not to be missed.
Celtic Traverse – You’ll need more than luck.
Included in your entry fee is the following:-
• Race entry to 6 epic days of running across Ireland
• Fully marked race routes for 6 days
• Two / three feed stations on each route – water, cake, pretzels, fruit
• Event handbook showing each day’s route, elevation and trail / tarmac percentages
• Start number
• Event timing each day
• Daily results printout & daily results service
• Medical support
• Bespoke Celtic Traverse Event Medal
• Bespoke Celtic Traverse Finishers T Shirt
• Bus pickup from Dublin Airport
• Daily bus transfers to event start locations
• Bus transfers to each location – Wicklow, Ballyhoura and Sneem.
• Bus drop off on homeward journey at Killarney or Dublin Airport
• Seven days accommodation on a twin room shared basis – 2 days in Wicklow, 2 days in Ballyhoura, 3 days in Sneem
• Breakfast each morning – 2 days cooked breakfast, 5 days self-service continental style
• Final day BBQ for all participants to tell tall stories of their journey across Ireland.
• Seven of the most memorable days you will ever spend in your life!
What’s Not Included?
Not included in your entry fee is:-
• Accommodation upgrades. We have chosen top class accommodation and feel that there is no need to upgrade. However should you wish to upgrade to single occupancy this can be done upon arrival at each accommodation provider and is subject to availability.
• Evening meals are not included. Different people like to eat a different times in the evening and we will leave this to yourselves. We will however make recommendations for suitable restaurants if asked.
• Energy gels and energy drinks. These are too person specific and to drink a different one than you are used to can cause upset stomachs and cramping.