With Aled Hughes & James Nolan This workshop is aimed at beginners and intermediate runners and will be held at
UCD running track
The 90 minute workshop will cover –
• What do all great runners have in common?
• What is efficient running and what does it look like?
• Exercises to develop efficient running styles?
• Developing an effective training programme
• Corrective exercises
• Train with a world class athlete
Places are limited so first come, first served. The cost of the workshop is €20 per person.
- Aled Hughes has a vast knowledge of developing acceleration and correct running
technique for athletes. He has recently worked with the Men’s Irish Hockey team, No 1 Irish
female tennis player, Old belvedere RFC, individual athletes, and he is a full time
professional sports coach working with exsportsie.ie
- James Nolan competed in the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney and the 2004 Olympic
Games in Athens. He competed as a professional athlete at an international level for ten
years representing Ireland at European, World and Olympic level. James now works as a
personal trainer, athletics coach and Director of fastkids.ie.
To book into the workshop please contact us at [email protected] on
Aled 0876189053, James 0868153343