My, hasn’t that year flown by. It doesn’t seem like twelve months ago since we were planning the first Rathcoffey Fun Run. Well the time is here when the Rathcoffey GFC Senior Players Panel wants to build on the success of last year and so the second annual Rathcoffey Fun Run will take place on Saturday 16th February 2013. It is hoped to attract an even bigger number of entrants than last year, which surpassed our wildest expectations. It will be run over the same 10km course as last year with the shorter route available for those who would prefer an easier option. This run is in aid of Console, the National Suicide Charity. We are hoping to build on last year’s event so all support is greatly appreciated. Timing Chip / Shower Facilities / Refreshments / Medals, etc will be included in the registration fee of 20 euro this year.
• This event is a 10km Fun Run. A 7.5km option will also be available to those wishing to take part but feel they are unable to complete 10km.
• A full road closure will not be in place. All road junctions will be marshalled.
• For safety, please do not stray from the route, the full route will be signposted and marshalled.
• If participants wish to retire at any stage, please inform a marshal close by.
• The run is to start and finish at Rathcoffey G.F.C. grounds where there will be car parking, changing room and shower facilities available.
• Registration Fee €20.00 (Please note you can register the evening before the event between the hours of 7pm to 9pm and the morning of the event between 8.30am to 10.30am @ Rathcoffey G.F.C. grounds).
• Minors under age 16 who wish to participate MUST be must be accompanied by an adult.
• Please see below a map of the route.
Please let friends/colleagues that maybe interested in participating know.
If participants require any further information:
Call: 086 – 6634387
Email: [email protected]
Thanks & Regards,
Rathcoffey Fun Run Committee.