Mini MoRun 9.30am
5k MoRun 10am
10k MoRun 10.10am
MoRunning is back this November and set to be the best ever year to be a MoRunner. With the inclusion of the 1.5km mini MoRun we expect to see loads more kids and families enjoying everything MoRunning is about! Good fun, lots of laughs, loads of smiles, high fives and not forgetting the fancy dress and funny moustaches!
Make sure you secure your entry for you, your friends and your family as places will be limited and will sell quickly!
To you the MoRunner, we will be there to support you, laugh with you, cheer you on, encourage and motivate you throughout your MoRunning journey.
- Race chip timing and instant race results
- Super cool CURVED MoRunning Medal
- Legend and Superhero medals for best fancy dress and legends of MoRunning
- Discount for groups of 4 or more of 10% ( code for booking MR17-TeamEntry ) Find out more about how to register a team
- MoRunning Headband
- Yellow Winners Jersey for 1st finishers including Champion medal and free entry to 2018
- Drinks proudly supplied by Volvic
- Photos to download
- 20% discount voucher code for online purchases from Up and Running
- One week free trial with British Military Fitness (optional)
- Training plans and support from The Running Bug
- £40 voucher to use with Much Better Adventures and a chance to win a holiday for 2 up to the value of £500
Mini MoRunners Receive
- Free T-Shirt
- Yazoo Drink
- Loads of high fives
*It is the responsibility of parents to ensure children are able to run the Mini MoRun unaccompanied. If required one parent can run with Mini MoRunners free of charge.
MoRunning proudly supports The Movember Foundation – the only charity tackling men’s health on a global scale, year round. We have one goal: to stop men dying too young. Your donation will help us to continue what we’ve started and fund world class programmes that are saving and improving the lives of men.
Thank you – together we are changing the face of men’s health.
The Movember Foundation raises funds & awareness for prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health and suicide prevention.