Save Time, Effort and Money!
ONLINE ENTRY SYSTEM at only 7%
Benefits for Race Organisers:
– Brings more athletes to your event
– A webpage dedicated to your race, with all information athletes need in one location.
– Post results and photos
– Easier and more efficient entry process
– Registration data available weekly/fortnightly
– Full payment with online closing date. Access available to your funds at any time prior to this.
– Reduce volunteer workload
– Paperwork significantly lessened and possibly eliminated completely
– No more struggling to read handwriting and numerous trips to bank to lodge cheques or post office to post entry forms
– Flexible online registration forms to suit your race requirements
So what do you get?
A webpage dedicated to your race with:
• Race details (website, contacts, start time, sponsors logo etc…)
• A Map of where the race will take place
• An online entry system available
• Upload your race pictures
• Free Articles about your race, clubs news, that you can email us
• Publish your results
Benefits for Athletes
– FAST complete your online entry in 5 mins, no more queuing at the post office!
– Immediate confirmation of race registration via email
– 100% reliable, no chance of entry getting lost in the post
– 100% secure, secure online payment via Worldpay. Neither runireland or race director have access to your confidential transaction details
– EASY all details of race available in the one place, time location, race map, contact details etc
– Meet and chat with other like-minded athletes in our forum
– Detailed Race Map and Calendar
– Articles by professional contributors
Irish based company 100% Secure 100% Reliable
– No cheques/fax/entries to lose in the post
– No paperwork involved
– We are Irish based so easy to find and to communicate with
– Athletes will receive an immediate and printable email confirmation of their payment and transaction
– secure online system
– Credit card details protected and private even to Race director and runireland team
Policy regarding online entry:
Data is given to race director in raw form i.e as entered by customers on the online entry form and will not be changed or edited by runireland. Although general information fields are mandatory, it is not the responsibility of runireland if customers omit information or enter it incorrectly.
Cost of online entry is included in the race fee charged to customers, it is not a surplus fee paid separately. Please make sure to adjust your race fee accordingly to reflect this.
Refund are at the race director discretion only. Participants do agree on non-refund terms and condition when entering an event. There is a 5% fee for bank and administration cost.
What you need to submit your event:
– Enter each event following this link: http://www.runireland.com/node/add/event
– If you need to add a logo, pictures, make sure that they are a multiple of 400×300 pixel to be displayed properly
– The event will be review by our staff and authorised
What you need to open online entries with runireland:
– Select Online entry when submitting the event
– Make the entry fee which will include our 7% handling fee is display in your event details
– We will set up the Online entry form and will email you your login details to access your reports.
Any queries, just email us, and we will be happy to help you.
Email us at [email protected]