Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for Dec 26, '17
The Pieta House Wren Run All entrants to the event are entered into a Monster Draw for hotel stays, shopping vouchers, signed Galway jersey plus loads more... We also have a team event where your team can win a set of personalised training jerseys for your club. We have 2 sets to give away!Find out more »
The 16th Fields of Athenry 10km will take place on St. Stephen’s Day, December 26th at 11am. Over the last number of years, this has become one of the leading road races in the country, and we aim to continue to improve the event. The race will be held on its traditional route, finishing under […]Find out more »
5km St. Stephens Day 11:00 am, Wicklow Town Cash prize for first 5 men and women, Cash prize and Perpetual Cup for first family 2 parents & 2 children across the line Category prizes also. €100 bonus to man or woman who breaks the course record. Men's Record 15:11 Women's Record 16:55. Great Family […]Find out more »
West Sligo run starts in Dromore west village go out Easky coast rd through some lovely scenic country roads lovely views of ox mountains. rivers, windmills flat course over a lovely bridge finishes along a beautiful river through lovely woods ,over some foot bridges and finishes in our moderan community centre where refreshments will be […]Find out more »
The Ardagh GAA FunRun will take place on St. Stephen’s Day, December 26th at 12pm. It’s a great day out for our friends and families of the club. We are raising money for Special Olympics this year. You can download an entry form below and on the day we will have a separate queue for […]Find out more »
Welcome to the third Christmas Cracker 6k. A festive 6k held in The Workout Room, Gort Rd industrial estate, Ennis on Christmas week. Runners and walkers of all abilities are welcome. Fancy dress is optional 🙂 There will be a beautiful custom designed medal for all finishers(pictured above) Entries will be limited so enter early […]Find out more »
One of the oldest road races in Ireland takes place every St. Stephen's day. It has been run since 1961 along the same route. Now in its 56th year, is run from Farranfore to Firies and back to the finish in Farranfore Race starts at 12 noon just at the entrance to the Kerry […]Find out more »
Arva Trotters bring you our Annual Turkey Trot 10k & 7k fun run on St. Stephen's Day 2018. Donations welcome, with proceeds going to Down Syndrome Ireland. All ages welcome, as it's a great day for the family to get out for some fresh air and runoff that big feed of turkey!!!! Meeting at Breffni […]Find out more »
Shane Brennan 5k Newtownforbes, Co Longford The 10th Annual Shane Brennan 5k takes place on the 26th December at 1pm for runners and 12.45 for walkers.(New Course) .Newtownforbes is 3 miles from Longford Town on the Dublin-Sligo Road.Registration takes place in the sports complex beside the school.There is prizes in all the usual catagories.There will […]Find out more »