Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for Dec 3, '17
When: Sunday 3rd December @ 1:30pm. When: Sunday 3rd December @ 1:30pm. Where: Starting and finishing at Doorly Park playground, Riverside, Sligo.About: This is a 5km* PREDICTIVE race /fun run. No watches, Garmins, Phones, etc allowed for timing. Registration: When you register you put your predicted finish time. The top 3 runners/joggers whose finish time […]Find out more »
The Belleek Woods, Ballina 10km continues to grow every year and is a very popular 10K in the west. Those that have run the Dublin City Marathon love to come out and test their 10k times on this fast and scenic course. The last two miles are downhill and go through the wonderful woodlands of […]Find out more »
A fun run open to all ages and abilities. Each participant gets a full Santa Suit for the event. There is a choice of 5 different customized medals at the end. Both Children and Adult size costumes available. We will have the "Real" Santa in his igloo down on the beach for all the children […]Find out more »