Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
15.5 & 8.6km Trail Run Options Full details on www.glendaloughtrail.comFind out more »
This event will open after the July 11th Clontarf. Just an FYI on the dateFind out more »
Christmas is fast approaching and although this year might be different to other years due to Covid19, it will still be a time when we get busy with festive activities from Christmas shopping to decorating the tree, watching movies to catching up with friends and family, albeit maybe virtually for the most part. Whilst this year might see more zoom parties than mulled wine receptions more Christmas coffees outside than dinner parties inside there will be a million and one excuses…Find out more »
Welcome to the third running of the Border Half. Set in the quaint village of Corbally, the route will take you through the quiet country roads, crossing the Decourcy bridge with views of Ardnacrusha power station. The course has been accurately measured by Jones counter. Tech tops for the first 200 online entries and a specially designed commemorative medal for all finishers. Accurately measured course. There is also the option to do this event virtually. The medal will be posted…Find out more »
In the year that is 2020 and all through the country no real old fashioned racing could take place. But in Newmarket Co.Cork “ the home of the fast races” the virtual 5k was born. Come join us and virtually run the home of fast races 5k from Friday 18th of December to Monday 21st of December 2020. 💳€15 euro entry fee (which includes medal and postage) 👕Option to purchase extra event merchandise during registration. ⏱Add your result to MyRunResults…Find out more »
Annual Ballina Sant Run in aid of River Moy Search and RescueFind out more »
Always wanted to complete the Cavan Christmas Dash 5K but couldn't make it to Cavan for Christmas? Well this is your chance!! Use the (free) Strava App to measure and time your run. The route and location is up to you. Our virtual 5K is in support of St. Christopher's Hospice, Cavan which provides care to people in Cavan, Monaghan and the greater North East. Please support if you can. Thank you We hope you and your friends and family…Find out more »
Welcome to Run 4 Rewards Run 4 Rewards is a virtual running event that takes place on the last weekend of every month. You choose which reward category to take part: Gold or Silver. Once you have registered, Run/Walk the specific distance that you have registered for on the last Saturday or Sunday of the month. It is up to you where you decide to Run/Walk the specific distance. (Distance must be complete in one session) Once you have done…Find out more »
Welcome to Ray’s marathon Challenge Do you think you could run or walk 26.2 miles in a week, every week, for a full year? Now that’s a challenge – that’s Ray’s Marathon Challenge. Ray D’Arcy is a long-time supporter of LauraLynn Children’s Hospice and he loves to run. Ray figured if he could get 1,000 people like him to run or walk a marathon each week during 2021 and each raise €500 over the year that would generate a whopping half…Find out more »