Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
45km Trail run with superb scenery from a base on the seafront in Bray, Co Wicklow All event details at https://wicklow.ecotrail.com/enFind out more »
29km Trail run with superb scenery from a base on the seafront in Bray, Co Wicklow All event details at https://wicklow.ecotrail.com/enFind out more »
This is the 7th Annual Claregalway 5k organised by Clare River Harriers A.C. (www.clareriverharriers.com). Race number pickup (and late registration) at the new Coláiste Bhaile Chláir (Claregalway Secondary School) building (use the new entrance near the Claregalway Community Centre) between 5.30pm and 6.45pm. Start and finish is near the Claregalway Community Centre. Refreshments afterwards in Coláiste Bhaile Chláir. The local Claregalway & District Day Care Centre are also using this event to raise much needed funds, there are sponsorship cards…Find out more »
Entries Limited to 400 - New Location - Fast Course The new course for the Creane&Creane Insurance Enniscorthy 10k. The course is two laps with just a 94 metre rise over the 10k beginning out the Old Dublin Rd,heading out to Scarawalsh and back in the New Dublin Road. This is the same course Slaney has held the Senior County Road Race on with some fast times. We will expect the event records to be broken in 2020. Lifestyle Fitness,…Find out more »
**All venues to be confirmed** A HUGE THANK YOU to absolutely everyone who has taken part in run Clare 2019! You were all amazing! Everyone on the Run Clare committee is dedicated to running; we all love it! We have all been involved in the sport one way or another for most of our lives. We live it and breathe it. One sunny day in 2014 we had the brain wave of encouraging everyone to share our passion for the sport and created…Find out more »
The 8th Annual Tony McGowan Run will take place on Sunday the 16th Feb 2020. Like last year, this year we also have a half marathon, what better way to take in Drumshanbo’s beautiful scenery than on Ireland’s first and only floating boardwalk A flat course over all and ideal for getting that pb early in the year. As well as the half marathon we will also have our 10k and 5k runs with a 2.5k scavenger hunt taking place…Find out more »
The Gorgeous Gort 5K will start at George’s Street Gort and will take you through the town of Gort and around the scenic hinterland via secondary roads. The race will finish close to Gort Community centre not far from the start line. The race route is Jones counter measured and Athletics Ireland permitted. Entrants will be chip timed. ***Special reduced entry fee for Couples and special prize for first couple home…………..it is Valentines Day after all…..well close enough anyway*** A…Find out more »
A lovely run/walk for all in Avondale Forest Park 22nd Feb 2020, part road and part trail. Medal for all finishers. To register online click on this link. https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/wicklowhospice Early bird option available until the end of January. Registration open at 8am, start time for all events is 9am. Contact Sinead on 0870954137 for more information. €25 for half early bird €30 beginning Feb €15 10k early bird €20 beginning Feb €10 for 5kFind out more »
Race hosted by Riverstick Kinsale AC, Kinsale Triathlon Club, Kinsale Community School. The race is set in beautiful Kinsale on a fast course that has been officially measured and is sure to be a venue for PBs with a second 5 mile net downhill and limited elevation throughout. We would be delighted if you could join us for the inaugral event and come to enjoy the hospitality that Kinsale has to offer. Entries available now. For enquiries about limited elite…Find out more »