Professional Endurance Coach Sebastien Locteau has a proven track record of achievement in Ireland for over 20 years as a competitive swimming, triathlon and running coach training elite and high performance athletes.
– Trained senior National medalist, Age group overall winners, youth Olympians and British and French championship Finalist in swimming including Junior European Athletes.
– Coached at 18 Irish National Triathlon Championships and 16 Swimming National Championships.
– Represented Ireland at the World and European Triathlon level as Coach from 2001 to 2006.
– Developed and implemented the introduction, Level 1 & Level 2 Triathlon Ireland coaching courses with coaches and Athletes long term development.
– Gold medallist European Championship 2011, 30-34 Age group sprint distance (4th place in 2010)
– Silver medallist European Championship 2010, 20-24 Age group sprint distance, along with 4th place in the same age group
– 3 National Triathlon Champion in Age group, Senior in Both Sprint and Olympic Distance in 2009.
– World class marathon coach and ultra runners
– Top 12th European Swimmer
– Worked with qualifiers at 4 Olympic Games in a row in three sports
– Level 3 Triathlon Coach (Triathlon Ireland / Coaching Ireland)
– Level 3 swimming Coach (ASA & Swim Ireland & France)
– Coaching Ireland Tutor (Coaching Ireland, University of Limerick)
– Psychology certificate (University of Derby)
– Sports and medicine
– Nursing degree in Emergency & catastrophe (French Military School)
After the Athens Olympic Games in 2004 he received a certificate of "recognition and of appreciation" from the International Olympic Committee. In 2008 he was one of the two Official coaches for the Athletic Association of Ireland at the European and World 100 km championships in 2008.
Multiple Ironman and Marathon Finisher.
Sebastien Locteau received in his military career the Medal for “Courage and Dedication”, the “National Defence medal” and the “Letter of commendation” for saving many lifes, in medical emergencies and or military conflict.