Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
Westport Half Marathon 2020
Aug 8 at 11:00 am - 5:00 pm€25
Westport Leisure Park Half Marathon will take place on Saturday 8th August 2020 at 11am.
Taking place in the “the best place to live in Ireland” it promises to be another great event and set against the dramatic backdrop of Croagh Patrick and the spectacular Wild Atlantic Way scenery.
The start and finish line will be at the Skate Park which is within walking distance of the town centre.
While the landscape may be mountainous, the course itself is relatively flat with only slight incline (and downhill) on each loop.
The route, which has been AAI measured, comprises of 3 loops of a 7 km course.
The event which is Chipped Timed is suitable for those looking to clock a PB or if it’s your first time taking on this distance.
Each competitor will enjoy the hospitality that Westport is renowned for along with a unique souvenir event T-shirt.
Entries are online @ Runireland.com