Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Thoroughbred Run Kildare 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Full Marathon
Jun 21, '20 at 8:00 am
An event every year that begins at 8:00am on day third of June, repeating indefinitely
Kildare Town Sports Partners are delighted to announce that “The Thoroughbred Run Kildare” will go to post again in 2019.
You are now officially under starter’s orders; get training the date is 16th June 2019, Father’s Day!
We are growing every year and the 2019 event will again see us host a four race card, That’s a Marathon, half marathon, 10k and 5k. As you have come to expect all four races will pass through the Irish National Stud with the Marathon and half marathon taking in many more Stud Farms in the area which are synonymous with Irish horse racing and our brand “The Thoroughbred”.
Post race you will have the opportunity to restore those spent calories with our now legendary hot meal, prepared and served to you in Market Square.
Be you a runner, walker or a spectator there really will be something there for everyone so make plans now and join the fun.
We have commissioned another not only fabulous but highly coveted medal for this year’s event and each of our winners will receive a special trophy along with prizes.
The event is AAI licensed and Jones counter measured.
All Races Start in Kildare Town
Entry fee includes postage of race number.