Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
GAELFORCE NIGHT SPORTIF **Postponed to 2021**
May 9 - May 10€45
This event has been postponed to 2021 due to COVID19
A CYCLE SPORTIF UNDER A FULL MOON
100KM | 68KM | 34KM DISTANCES AVAILABLE
Cycle through the perfect stillness of the Inagh valley, Sky Road, Cleggan & Renvyle peninsulas’ as the sun sets over the Atlantic ocean. Your bike lights and the full moon will guide the way.
Starting before the sun sets and moving into the night sky lit by a full moon, this is an incredible way to experience the stark beauty of a magical landscape.
ENJOY THE JOURNEY
A Sportif is a personal challenge against the distance, the clock and yourself. This is not a race but a journey, although it is timed. No need to check who is in front or behind or to worry about PBs this time, just be present and enjoy the journey.