Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Derryheen Harvest Run
Sep 8, '19 at 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
Taking place close to Butlersbridge, Co Cavan, the event is organised by Derryheen Parish Church in aid of its Restoration Fund and St Christopher’s Hospice, Cavan. The event is now in its 5th year.
NEW: 20K event starting at 11AM. Suitable for those training for marathon.
10K and 5K starting at 12 noon, suitable for walkers and runners. Registration from 10.45AM.
There are 2 substantial hills in the 10k event in the final 5k. The 1st 5k is flat. There are 3 water stations on the 10K route at 3, 5.9 and 7.4KM. There are 1 KM markers so contestants can keep track of their progress. Entry fees are €10 per adult and €20 per family. There is a clock at the finish line.
There is beautiful countryside on quiet roads on a loop of Lough Inchin on the boundaries of Farnham Estate. The event begins and ends at Derryheen Church.
Registration is at the event from 10.45AM.
There are prizes for 1st man and 1st woman and 1st U16 boy and 1st U16 girl in the 10K. There are prizes for the 1st man and woman in the 5K.
The event is specially renowned for its refreshments afterwards.