Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Past Events › Other
The Boyne Adventure Race (B.A.R) is the first and only multisport adventure race of its kind in the Boyne Valley and offers a new way to explore the offerings in our area. The races consists of running, cycling, a quarry/forest trail run and kayaking which starts to the backdrop of Trim Castle. The event was setup to promote Trim and Boyne Valley in a very different way and to embrace adventure, health and wellbeing tourism. Set out over two courses…Find out more »
Swinford Athletics Club is delighted to announce the launch of the annual Ireland West ¾ Marathon and 5K which will take place on Saturday the 5th of September 2020. This fast course is situated in East Mayo passing the iconic Meelick Round Tower, Ballylahan Castle and the beautiful river Moy. Generous cash prizes and trophies. Finisher’s medal. Race t-shirt (First 250 Online registrations, ¾ Marathon Only) A great welcome and after race hospitality guaranteed. ¾ Marathon €35 Online …Find out more »
WESTPORT INTERCOMPANY DUATHLON IS GOING VIRTUAL! 7th – 13th SEPTEMBER VIRTUAL CHALLENGE 2020 DO IT FOR THE FUN! Why is WICD virtual? Due to the Covid-19 situation we want you to be safe. We want our participants to still experience the spirit of WICD in a virtual way in 2020. This is a charity event and we want them to benefit from the spirit and generosity of WICD. What does virtual mean? It can be done anywhere around the world. Follow your own route! It can be done…Find out more »
JOIN THE #Powerof10 MOVEMENT The very first Vhi Virtual Women’s Mini Marathon will invite everyone to live life to the #Powerof10 – 10k, 10 days, €10 million! 10k 10 Days - Complete it between 1 October to 10 October Help raise €10 million for Irish charities We want you to do it your way. With friends, in your garden, in one go, or maybe you’d prefer to spread the distance over a few days. – you decide! We can’t be together, but…Find out more »
When is the Irish 3/4 Marathon being Held in 2020? Sunday, 4th October 2020 – Starting time is 10.00 am Race Sign On at Longwood GAA Grounds is from 8.00 -> 9.30 sharp Car Parks Open at 7.45 Entries now open & will close on 15th September 2020 or earlier if “Sold Out” No Late or “On The Day” Entries Will Be Possible once event is Sold Out! What race is being held? The race is a 3/4 Marathon held…Find out more »
Welcome to the Wheelworx FASTLANE Three Quarters and Half marathon Oct 04th edition. We are really excited to bring this new 3/4 marathon on stream This is everyones FASTLANE (not just for speedies....) Our survey in 2019 revealed that 100% enjoyed the race 98% would recommend to a friend 37% achieved a PB in the Half 52% achieved a PB in the 10k 95% believe they could improve their PB on this course The clue is in the name ‘FASTLANE’….…Find out more »
5th edition of Enniscrone O’Dubhda Challenge will take a place on the 4th October 2020 @ 9am. There is an event for everyone and you have a choice of: half marathon 20 miler full marathon. All finishers will receive newly designed medals. And there will be t-shirts for all registered online.Find out more »
Belleek Marathon Challenge will take place in Belleek Woods in Ballina Co. Mayo on the 7th and 8th November 2020. This is an endurance event which is taking place over 2 days in Belleek Woods. Participants will have a choice to complete in events over the weekend. Day 1 - where 3 races are taking place is run on the 7k looped course, and you have a choice of 7k, 21k, or 42k. Day 2 - with only 2 distances…Find out more »
Christmas is fast approaching and although this year might be different to other years due to Covid19, it will still be a time when we get busy with festive activities from Christmas shopping to decorating the tree, watching movies to catching up with friends and family, albeit maybe virtually for the most part. Whilst this year might see more zoom parties than mulled wine receptions more Christmas coffees outside than dinner parties inside there will be a million and one excuses…Find out more »
Can you complete 700k within a year or more? Over a year (average of 2k a day) or less than that if you want.. Using live mapping to follow the path of the lightning bolt across Brazil We have gone virtual, but in a super cool way... Choose a real life virtual route (UK sights or the real path of the longest ever lightning bolt across southern Brazil) earn our medallion sized medal, optional technical finishers tee and link your fitness apps …Find out more »