Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Past Events › Half Marathon
3rd Oct 2021, 38th Annual Tarmonbarry 3/4 Marathon, Half Marathon and 8k. Don’t delay in booking your place for this fantastic event which is famous for it’s friendliness, the beautiful scenic rural routes and the fabulous spread of food after. Please see our facebook page for race routes, runner reviews and feedback. These are all AAI Measured courses and are chip timed. Each race route is a one lap course, starting in the village, going out into the scenic quiet rural roads and finishing…Find out more »
Pricing: Half Marathon: 30 Euro + processing fees 10k: 21.50 Euro + processing fees Introduction Welcome to the Wheelworx FASTLANE Half marathon & 10km Nov 7th editon. After the success of the 2019 race we are back Finally!! This is everyones FASTLANE and here is a video showing the 2019 highlights click here Results from 2019 survey: 100% enjoyed the race 98% would recommend to a friend 37% achieved a PB in the Half 52% achieved a PB in the…Find out more »
https://runkillarney.com/ When: Saturday 13th November 2021 10km: All competitors should arrive at The Gleneagle Hotel between TBC Race briefing will take place at TBC at The Gleneagle Hotel. Race start time is TBC. Half Marathon: All competitors should arrive at The Gleneagle Hotel for departure at TBC to be transported by coach to the start line. The race starts at TBCFind out more »
Date & Time Saturday, 4th December 2021 08:30 Race Venue/LocationBeehive Bar and Restaurant, Wicklow Event Type: Road Race Timed ByMyRunResults Ltd Bee Hive Half Marathon & 10k In aid of St Colman’s Residential Care Centre Sat 13th of November Start time 8.30 am Half Marathon Start time 8:45 10k €20 for 10k €25 for Half Marathon Entry includes medal and option to purchase T-shirt at additional cost Register now CLICK HEREFind out more »
Are we coming back to a bit of normality? We might be as the Joe Duffy BMW Clontarf half marathon & 5 mile on Nov 27th shows signs of filling up early! Ireland's flattest race with zero hills and a fresh sea breeze might be just the race to get back in the groove. Join us for a fun challenge and possibly the last half marathon of 2021. Ideal first race for all those new to running during lockdown. And…Find out more »
LauraLynn is delighted to announce Ray D’Arcy’s LauraLynn Half & 5K is taking place in the Phoenix Park. We are delighted to announce “Ray D’Arcy’s LauraLynn Half & 5k” is taking place on Saturday 11 December in the Phoenix Park. This is first physical running/walking event in the Phoenix Park of this size in over 2 years! On the day, there will be a Half Marathon and a 5km route, not to mention a chance to run alongside Ray himself who will be taking part.…Find out more »
Bohermeen AC invite you to their 48th Rennicks Cup & 44th Fr Delany Cup Inc The Meath Spring Half Marathon 2022. The event is planned to take place on the Sunday 13th March @ 11:00am. The race is very popular with both experienced and novice runners, with prizes for individual and team runners. The organisers would like to welcome runners of all ages and there is plenty of excitement for all the family. Further information will be posted in due…Find out more »
On Sunday the 13th Feb The Tony McGowan Run 2022 is back with a bang on our beautiful Blueway for our 10thanniversary. We can’t wait to welcome you all back for our 5K, 10K and Half Marathon Things are happening a little differently but the fun and craic is still the same. We will be keeping up to date and following all public health guidance in relation to covid 19 to ensure a safe and fun filled event Half marathon…Find out more »
Wicklow Hospice Half Marathon and 10k Wicklow Hospice 10k and Half Marathon. Saturday 26th of February 2022. Half Marathon start time 8:45am 10K start time 9am. Road race. Start and finish at the Beehive Bar & Restaurant exit 18 off N11. Medal for all finishers Chip timed. Description of the event: Wicklow Hospice 10k and Half Marathon is back! A lovely route awaits you starting and finishing at the Beehive Bar & Restaurant exit 18 off the N11. This…Find out more »
New 5k added for 2022! The Race The Aon Mullingar Half Marathon starts in Mullingar town centre, runs out to the countryside, along the royal canal and into the town park to the finish line where you will be met with drink and food to refuel the body and not to mention the all important Mullingar Half Marathon Medal. All runners must register before the race start. Full registration details to follow. The Mullingar Half Marathon will be adhering to…Find out more »